• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Medieval Kitchen

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Hello. So in my second town, which has a medieval/skyrim/dragon age kinda feel (or so I hope), my mayor is queen and thus lives in a castle. I currently have ideas for most of the rooms but I need ideas for the kitchen. What items would be good? Anyone have images or DA's for like, rustic kitchens?

I reckon the brick oven would be great.

Available from Ketchup's RV, and Harvey's shop.

brick-oven.jpg

Also the wood-plank table.

wood-plank-table.jpg

The bread basket would go well too.

Last edited:
The bread and Cheese WA amiibo items would be pretty good, as well as the Barrel, Keg, and Zen barrel. The Veggie basket would be good, and I could see the fish on the board work. Maybe the Hearth item? The fireplace is also probably a good idea, though the bricks are a bit too modern maybe?

Basically you want things made out of rough wood and stone. some metal, but nothing intricate. The one copper kettle would probably be nice? And all the food should also be pretty simple, or at least look like it's not being served on anything too fancy. The Roasted Dino meat could be pretty funny.

I'd also look at using some of the cabin series, the modern wood series refurbished to basic, and the basement wall and flooring. Those are just the first ideas off the top of my head. if I think of anything else or kind something I'll let you know!

I don’t particularly have any suggestions, but d love to see pictures of what it looks like when it’s done because I’m very intrigued by the idea.

Back