Red Feather
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
Personally, i feel as if Tea is the absolute best drink out there! Why? because it has such a rich taste and comes in many different types of varities. Chamomile, Green, Peppermint, etc. My favorite is definitely Chamomile since it makes you all sleepy ^0^

do you agree with me? vote in the poll above! (TOTALLY DIDN"T MAKE THIS SO I COULD GET THE NEW COLLECTIBLE IN SHOP K THANKS BYE)

I'd take tea over coffee easily, but water is usually my go-to drink of choice. Soda is okay but I'll usually only have it if I'm at a party and there isn't anything else to choose from.

definitely tea. Especially in the winter or when you're sick, there's nothing like curling up under some blankets and drinking a cup of your favorite tea. I especially love herbal or spearmint tea. Now I want some tea. lol

Tea, but I also checked soda because I like it too, and I actually drink it more often than tea or coffee. I almost never drink coffee.

I would have said tea but tbh I prefer water over basically anything. Stay hydrated folks

tea!! i looove it. i'm not much of a coffee drinker, but i do really like ice coffee. oh and also water is great too bc it's SOOO healthy for you!! and for soda, i used to drink it all the time as a kid, but now i rarely drink it bc it's hella unhealthy

i drink a lot of coffee because i work in a bistro but i prefer to drink just water if i can!
the only time i have tea or coffee is at work lol

water and soda! i dont like coffee or tea...
i drink so much water though. like, at least a liter a day, probably more. this morning i drank an entire pint before 7 am.
i love soda too, but i try to drink less of it. my favorites are root beer, dr pepper, mr pibb, the likes. cream soda too, and sprite + similar sodas as well (sierra mist, squirt, etc).

Coffee is DELICIOUS, but every time that I drink it, it makes me so shaky and sick :c
Tea is good too. I'm more of a juice/water type of person, but I'll crack open a Mr. Pibb every once in a while.

Coffee if it's iced, tea if it's hot. Not a huge fan of hot coffee and not a huge fan of iced tea.
I usually drink my iced coffee every day though, tea is more uncommon. I drink soda most of the time though.

I mostly drink water throughout the day, but not so much with meals. I like hot tea for breakfast or to relax at night.

Last edited:
coffee is the best, so dark and rich. i like tea as well, but tea has less flavor and is a thinner, less substantial beverage than coffee.

I drink a cup of coffee every morning for breakfast. Tea is also good but coffee is definitely my boost to go hyper lol. Tea makes me relax, so I prefer to drink my tea on evening after I done with the world lmao

i just recently started getting into coffee and i'm starting with the really sweet barely-coffee drinks so 100% tea, i love all tea tbh but peppermint/rose/chai are my favourites

Tea all the way. I hate coffee. And like you said Ness, there are so many different flavours of tea! My personal favourite is anything orangey

Back