• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coffee or Tea?

sorry i need bells

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N e s s

Waiting for something to happen?
Bells
う
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Red Feather
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
Personally, i feel as if Tea is the absolute best drink out there! Why? because it has such a rich taste and comes in many different types of varities. Chamomile, Green, Peppermint, etc. My favorite is definitely Chamomile since it makes you all sleepy ^0^

do you agree with me? vote in the poll above! (TOTALLY DIDN"T MAKE THIS SO I COULD GET THE NEW COLLECTIBLE IN SHOP K THANKS BYE)

I'd take tea over coffee easily, but water is usually my go-to drink of choice. Soda is okay but I'll usually only have it if I'm at a party and there isn't anything else to choose from.

definitely tea. Especially in the winter or when you're sick, there's nothing like curling up under some blankets and drinking a cup of your favorite tea. I especially love herbal or spearmint tea. Now I want some tea. lol

Tea, but I also checked soda because I like it too, and I actually drink it more often than tea or coffee. I almost never drink coffee.

I would have said tea but tbh I prefer water over basically anything. Stay hydrated folks

tea!! i looove it. i'm not much of a coffee drinker, but i do really like ice coffee. oh and also water is great too bc it's SOOO healthy for you!! and for soda, i used to drink it all the time as a kid, but now i rarely drink it bc it's hella unhealthy

i drink a lot of coffee because i work in a bistro but i prefer to drink just water if i can!
the only time i have tea or coffee is at work lol

water and soda! i dont like coffee or tea...
i drink so much water though. like, at least a liter a day, probably more. this morning i drank an entire pint before 7 am.
i love soda too, but i try to drink less of it. my favorites are root beer, dr pepper, mr pibb, the likes. cream soda too, and sprite + similar sodas as well (sierra mist, squirt, etc).

Coffee is DELICIOUS, but every time that I drink it, it makes me so shaky and sick :c
Tea is good too. I'm more of a juice/water type of person, but I'll crack open a Mr. Pibb every once in a while.

Coffee if it's iced, tea if it's hot. Not a huge fan of hot coffee and not a huge fan of iced tea.
I usually drink my iced coffee every day though, tea is more uncommon. I drink soda most of the time though.

I mostly drink water throughout the day, but not so much with meals. I like hot tea for breakfast or to relax at night.

Last edited:
coffee is the best, so dark and rich. i like tea as well, but tea has less flavor and is a thinner, less substantial beverage than coffee.

I drink a cup of coffee every morning for breakfast. Tea is also good but coffee is definitely my boost to go hyper lol. Tea makes me relax, so I prefer to drink my tea on evening after I done with the world lmao

i just recently started getting into coffee and i'm starting with the really sweet barely-coffee drinks so 100% tea, i love all tea tbh but peppermint/rose/chai are my favourites

Tea all the way. I hate coffee. And like you said Ness, there are so many different flavours of tea! My personal favourite is anything orangey

Back