• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Coffee or Tea?

sorry i need bells

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coffee. Can't handle tea too well and yeah most of them taste forest anyway.

tea or water. tea i drink on occasions to sooth me and i used to make tea every morning at a hospital school. water keeps me hydrated and i really like the feeling of it.

Just bought a vanilla bean flavored latte with soy milk, the best way to wake up :blush:

I prefer more tea as well as soda, I only drink coffee extremely rare since I don't like it that much.

Out of the poll, I chose water. It's all I drink besides Hi-C occasionally. I don't like tea or coffee and I don't drink soda.

I prefer soda and water to stay hydrated. I tried coffee once and I thought it tasted like chalk. As for tea, I feel like the taste is too strong for my liking. I never really been a fan of warm drinks because it just makes me thirsty again.

I'm a coffee addict. I don't even care much for the added flavorings. I like my coffee coffee flavored! I drink tea often, but nothing beats a cup of coffee for me. ❤

I usually always drink water when it comes to what I like to drink. I almost always have tea at least once a day though. I basically never have coffee because it's a caffeine overload and soda is just too sugary and bubbly I can't stomach it.

I almost always drink water. If I'm cold though, I go for tea. I don't care for the taste of coffee, and am really sensitive to caffeine, so I don't drink it. I also never drink soda/pop, because I really dislike anything carbonated.

I almost always drink water. If I'm cold though, I go for tea. I don't care for the taste of coffee, and am really sensitive to caffeine, so I don't drink it. I also never drink soda/pop, because I really dislike anything carbonated.

Pretty much everything you said.

I carry my favourite bottled water with me whenever I leave the house (or the room, for the most part). Also, it's not on the poll, but once in a while, I'll have a thirst for juice or a smoothie, but it's too much liquid sugar to drink very often.

Last edited:
Tea. I have literally over 30 types of tea in the house right now.

My current favourites are all Whittard of Chelsea blends: Red Velvet, Strawberry Serenade, Toffee Apple, and Pumpkin Spice.

Oh, and English Breakfast tea every morning at least three cups without fail.

Last edited:
me? a tea supremacist

i love tea, i'm one of those people who can't walk past a tea shop and have an entire shelf full of jars and tins of tea. it's becoming a problem, ive ran out of space. im also one of those pretentious people who will call out your bad tea brewing habits, s%^t talk your poor tea choices and squeeze in a mini seminar about different tea types and their health benefits
(ironically coffee is what i spend most of my money on since for some stupid reason i've refused to buy a proper espresso machine AND starbucks drinks are ridiculously sweet which is how i like my coffee. also, for a lactose intolerant person, i NEVER have plant milk in my house, and i cant drink black coffee lol)
(and i probably drink water the most, since i'm trying to take care of my skin for once, and being hydrated is the basics)

Last edited:
I don't really like hot drinks so I voted for water. However, I usually drink milk or juice and neither are in the poll.

if I have tea it's usually iced tea. I've been getting into coffee more lately but I can only really have one cup otherwise I won't sleep and then I need more coffee and the cycle never ends

Mostly coffee. I don't drink much soda and I do drink tea at home but I'll make a pot of coffee in the mornings and drink that until I go to work and then I'll probably drink more coffee when I'm there xD

Coffee is like my blood supply, I can cope without it but I cannot drink tea, it tastes horrible :/

Back