• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you put anything next to a "pink" option on this site, have you guys not learned anything?

The leaf is so adorable, also merengue or bones collectible please

I had 100 turnips in my cart when, to my dismay, I discovered they were unique

I feel like I'm going to be publicly shamed if I vote pink...

hi 1 quastion

do we need to have the turnip collectible active on our sidebar or is it ok if it's hidden but still in our inventory

Everyone not voting for Black Lillies will be banned.
I voted for the Black Lily to win, so I should be safe from getting banned. Though.... You need a new strategy if you want people to vote for the black lily, Joker. :T

augh i cant seem to upload photos from SD

i have to wait for my dad to get back

#GoPinkLillies!

Thank you new leaf for all my friends when i need them... its been awhile ride with my depression, anxiety, autism and ADHD... i just wanna say i can "cry on isabelle's shoulders" so to say when im blue...my Senpai, Julian when i need love, My Queen(s), Ankha and Whitney, for being big sisters. Apollo and Kabuki for being my father figures for when my parents are divorced, and of course the peppies of my pep in my step, Tangy and Rosie. Everyone in new leaf keep me happy... thank you for these wonderful 5 years ACNL.. I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back