• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooops! Wrong thread

Last edited:
Here’s mine :)

tYxAYZX.jpg

i now you may not know this but this belongs in another forum please look at the front page of the thread
i did this on mine too so its ok

Hey guys! While I understand that it can be tempting to show support for your favorite hybrid color, posting the same hashtag on every page is a bit much and is starting to look very spammy. We'll have to ask those of you doing this to stop, and please only post if you have something meaningful and/or contributory to say.

Thank you! :blush:

Hey guys! While I understand that it can be tempting to show support for your favorite hybrid color, posting the same hashtag on every page is a bit much and is starting to look very spammy. We'll have to ask those of you doing this to stop, and please only post if you have something meaningful and/or contributory to say.

Thank you! :blush:

Aww ok. But spammy or not pink rules the forums

You know... I actually admire Jeremy's avatar picture and signature despite being on the same team. It proves to me how dedicated Jeremy wants the Black Lily to win for the Lily Hybrid Contest. So... I give Jeremy some brownie points for campaigning that way. It's a lot better than saying that you'll "ban someone" for not voting the black lily or giving others the "moderator position" if one did vote for the black lily.

I take it you didn't read my fine print. ;)

Anyway, this isn't something to be taken so seriously. Obviously no one is getting banned or promoted for their votes, I suppose most of us are being goofballs and joking around with the community while we show support for our favorite color. All business all the time just ain't my jam.

Anyway, this isn't something to be taken so seriously. Obviously no one is getting banned or promoted for their votes, I suppose most of us are being goofballs and joking around with the community while we show support for our favorite color. All business all the time just ain't my jam.
At first I didn't when it came to the mod thing then I went back and saw it. The hidden font. Plus... I was sure the whole banning and stuff wasn't going to be a thing.

But... Thanks for responding to me. It is an honor I suppose.

Last edited:
Every event I always say it looks fun, then I don't participate :(

Already missed the day 1 photo challenge even though it was easy af and now I've lost all motivation to participate :(

Every event I always say it looks fun, then I don't participate :(

Already missed the day 1 photo challenge even though it was easy af and now I've lost all motivation to participate :(
It is unfortunate that you missed Challenge #1, but you can still do the ones that are and will be available to do. :D I hope you can reconsider. However, I understand if you still don't want to do it since I don't want to force you to do the event either.

Oops I better go unban the 18 users I banned for voting black lol oops soz guys

I had to vote for black lily, though I like all of the lilies because of their silly smiley face in the middle. lol Too bad you don't get a rotton turnip collectible for failing the turnip market place. I would have bought one just for that.

I just came back to the forums after maybe a week. The home page is full of colorfullness celebrating the 5th year of ACNL(in japan of course). I can't believe it's already that long. ఠ_ఠ

Anyway I loooove black lillies. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back