• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought this was the last update so sold it :p otherwise i would've kept it. I'm fully ok with losing the 99 bells so always planned on selling it at the last moment :lemon:

Since they launched turnip collectibles for an experiment, I would like a Coelacanth collectible, with a buyback price of 15,000 TBT Bells. And I said 15,000 to reflect the game's price.

Last edited:
Since they launched turnip collectibles for an experiment, I would like a Coelacanth collectible, with a buyback price of 15,000 TBT Bells. And I said 15,000 to reflect the game's price.

but if we go by the conversation rate, then it should be something like .075 tbt resell

I say they capitalize on this

I also just now sold. I have only been able to check the prices once per day more or less, so I don't know if I'll even be back in time for any more price changes.

Hey, I'm happy with more than doubling my bells.

i think i've always known that i'm going to wait for the last amount.......this is the first time they've done this...maybe it can be a yearly event...

but if we go by the conversation rate, then it should be something like .075 tbt resell

I say they capitalize on this

Maybe they should pay 10x as much per future post that pays so we can get more TBT (but if this were the case, my new goal is to go up to 100,000 TBT).

i voted for pink but... i kind of regret it now. we already have a pink flower. a black one would have been nice....

i voted for pink but... i kind of regret it now. we already have a pink flower. a black one would have been nice....
Same, and I probably won't be able to buy it either. :(
I'm voting Purple Tulips and Black Roses for the next two flowers, I hope Pink doesn't top them both tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good thing there's no war for the Blue Violets or White Carnations lmao.

Last edited:
Same, and I probably won't be able to buy it either. :(
I'm voting Purple Tulips and Black Roses for the next two flowers, I hope Pink doesn't top them both tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good thing there's no war for the Blue Violets or White Carnations lmao.

if we get tulips next i'm DEFINITELY voting purple. But if we get roses next I'm torn between blue and gold...

thank u for this event guys! i had a lot of fun doing it, it's nice not having so much pressure!

now willing to pay 50 tbt for the option to purchase your turnip for another 100 tbt later tonight!!

The Stalk Market has updated!

70 turnips have been sold so far as of this post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back