• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know... I actually admire Jeremy's avatar picture and signature despite being on the same team. It proves to me how dedicated Jeremy wants the Black Lily to win for the Lily Hybrid Contest. So... I give Jeremy some brownie points for campaigning that way. It's a lot better than saying that you'll "ban someone" for not voting the black lily or giving others the "moderator position" if one did vote for the black lily.

Last edited:
At this rate, we’ll never get an orange hybrid, ah well.

Hoping for black to win honestly, there’s more than enough pink collectibles. :p

Sent in my ballet submission and bought my Logo and Isabelle! Turnip trading seems pretty cool, although I wish it was a permanent collectible! :p

Great I wanted first write with my Original account PeachesThePrettyHorse, but forgot my password, and I removed that email address where it was linked :( I hope I can get that page back. But I'm Happy to write. Ofcourse this event is cool :D <3

I'm excited for this! Hopefully I can attend at least 5 challenges to merit me a peach; I dunno if I'll be able to complete them all since I have fieldwork on the weekends and will be out of town. ; ;

Happy New Leafversary everyone! What a happy event! I adore it!

black will win at the last minute u heard it here first

#GoPinkLilies!

wow this is getting catchy o_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

check my signature's spoiler tab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back