• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stalk Market has updated!

13 turnips have been sold so far as of this post... p e e r p r e s s u r e

188 TBT sounds good, but something tells me that I should take the risk and wait.
Maybe I will regret it, maybe not, I will see...

Can?t believe New Leaf is already 5 years old. It felt like it just came out a year ago to me. o_O Anyways thanks for the fun little event mods it?s been nice to get back into the game again after so long. :)

188 sounds really tempting but... arghhh I really want to wait and see if there's a 200+ >.>
I'm going to regret this, aren't I?

I'm going to make a decision I will definitely regret and wait it out
how many days are left on these anyways?

it runs thru Tuesday

- - - Post Merge - - -

last price change Tuesday nite, so i guess technically it ends Wednesday morning as you can still sell then i think at the final price...

I hope my Challenge 4 entry is accepted. I submitted one without eating candy, then made a resubmission of one eating candy. But Oblivia wasn't here to see if my latest entry or my other entry.

Why are people doing this? I barely have time to log in!
LOL I spend my time doing better things... :( ;) :(

Last edited:
yeah, it's already obviously random

but if it's AC based random, then today has a solid chance to be the best day for selling
I know, this really worries me!
To sell or not to sell ... that is the question! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back