Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao i should've read thru the replies on this thread. i was dumb and thought that if you pressed sell that it would trigger a message saying something like "are you sure you want to sell for ____ bells?"

turns out it just sells it automatically lollll. oh well :D

Can I ask if any future photo events would be impossible if I restarted my town? I know each one is by a different staff member so I understand if it can't be answered.

I'm just so bored with my town hhhhh

zzz I missed 136 I would have sold for that. pray for my bells this is all I got left lol

Can I ask if any future photo events would be impossible if I restarted my town? I know each one is by a different staff member so I understand if it can't be answered.

I'm just so bored with my town hhhhh

If you do restart, maybe you could go to another town?

The Stalk Market has updated!

13 turnips have been sold so far as of this post... p e e r p r e s s u r e

Eeeeek !!! Turnip price at 34 Bells
dwe1ox.jpg

What do you think the price is gonna be for the hybrid flower, guys? because I need to start saving up immediately. 14 bells isn’t gonna buy me anything. :(

Last edited:
I feel like pink is just going to win like every dang time on the hybrids... -_- I want some black flowers!!!!!!!!

I feel like pink is just going to win like every dang time on the hybrids... -_- I want some black flowers!!!!!!!!

Same.. pls some admin change this man. I mean they look pretty but it's a bit boring that they should win everytime tbh

roses will honestly be the only interesting poll

prob gonna be between blue and pink with black and/or purple just behind (though I wonder if gold would be an option, given it's unique nature....)

Last edited:

zzz tbh, I just really want a black collectible in my life

well, the upside is the pink hybrid'll match my line-up (since I needed a pink something after my pink candy), but still. I want a black flower. ; -;

What do you think the price is gonna be for the hybrid flower, guys? because I need to start saving up immediately. 14 bells isn’t gonna buy me anything. :(

For some reason the hybrids are 299 TBT, which I think is too expensive for a flower. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back