• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job there's no way to see who voted what, because everyone who voted pink would be getting blocked and reported right now.

It's weird cause I can see a rainbow on my laptop and on mobile, but I don't see a rainbow on my desktop...

does anyone else not see the rainbow in the banner?

Good job there's no way to see who voted what, because everyone who voted pink would be getting blocked and reported right now.
click on the total number left of the percentage
you're welcome

Psst..... hey mods, can you fix the poll results.... please?
imjustkidddingpleasedonthurtme

click on the total number left of the percentage
you're welcome

It's time for some people to be publicly shamed

uJgkOrg.png

i mean i already outed myself earlier but do we really have to do it again

also if all the staff voted black why not just... add black

Happy bday ACNL!!!! When my kids and I found out, we had to wait 6 months until release and we preordered 4 copies in March for my bday!!!

also if all the staff voted black why not just... add black

I'm confused too, I thought TBT was a dictatorship.

I guess not. :(

I had 100 turnips in my cart when, to my dismay, I discovered they were unique

hi 1 quastion

do we need to have the turnip collectible active on our sidebar or is it ok if it's hidden but still in our inventory

Legitimately tried buying 500 turnips only to discover it was a unique item... oops :p

You do not need to keep the collectible active

Yup, only one turnip. Look at this as more of a fun "game" with a chance of winning a small amount of bells. It's possible it could lead to a future forum feature but we're just playing around as a game for this mini-event.

What about the tbt I payed for it?

No refund, sorry. I think you knew quite well that you weren't supposed to be able to purchase more than one like everyone else.

wow this is so nice! i'm excited to participate in this :)
also, the new isabelle collectible is adorable <3 had to get one

gave in and bought a turnip i like to live dangerously....... :cool:

I'm salty about pink lilies winning because people already got pink cosmos, ugh all this community likes is pink and pastel xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back