• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't comprehend how an opportunity is "ruined" by people picking villagers they like?

King Dad I didn't take you for a hater

Same excuse me there o__O

Also people stop complaining tbh, I mean it was meant as a fun thing for those who actually got the prize pack, and yeah I kind of prefer closed voting rather than having 220 users voting all Tier 1 things.

I'm honestly surprised that you guys would ruin a rare opportunity like this with such unpopular villagers. Although Ruby is semi-popular. Props to the people who voted for her.

I don't understand how this is ruined lol. people nominated the villagers they like, because we all know if that marshal or Julian was nominated as well as an unpopular villager (like Cole), they would win. I love Julian, but I love Cole and I'm really glad he's in the final three. not everything is a popularity contest

Geez sorry for speaking my mind here, but you can't expect to choose lower tier villagers and have everyone like them. That's why there are tiers in the first place. The lower ones have the villagers that fewer people like.

I can't be the only person here who thinks that Ruby is creepy asf

Anyone?

I would have nominated Vivian ?ω?

Geez sorry for speaking my mind here, but you can't expect to choose lower tier villagers and have everyone like them. That's why there are tiers in the first place. The lower ones have the villagers that fewer people like.

don't be sorry for your opinion lol. I didn't get a prize pack so I had no choice over what villagers were chosen, but the people who did choose the lower tier villagers likes them and they just happened to get a lot of votes, so it's still not ruined

I can't be the only person here who thinks that Ruby is creepy asf

Anyone?

no me too lmao, I don't care if Cole doesn't win (i actually do) but if ruby wins, it gonna be weird seeing her red eyes everywhere lol

Sadly, Welcome Amiibo villagers were excluded from the nominations. If I were voting, however, Vivian would've got my vote!

Yeah if we could do those June or Julia would have been chosen here man ;)

IMHO Anteaters need more Love ❤️ :rolleyes:
I have one of my towns filled with them ... (I call them my long nosed brats)
But seriously, wouldn?t that profile make an awesome Collectible!? ... any one of them would be perfect!

20z2npd.jpg

^i love em, especially that anabelle lady (lol that there is another named pango that doesn't even have pangolin pattern lmao)

Cole or Shep I'll be happy.

Ruby I'll be extremely angry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There wouldbe more people unhappy with upper tier villagers than lower tier villagers because of how overrated they all are (Except Lucky, who is starting to become more unpopular than usual.)

^i love em, especially that anabelle lady (lol that there is another named pango that doesn't even have pangolin pattern lmao)
So now, of course I had to look up pangolin - Lol - I had never heard of them, so, that’s where Pango’s name came from!
Antonio is my favourite, but I also love grouchy Cyrano’s freckles (heh - another long nosed reference) heck! I love em all!

Shep for collectible, I hope. I mean I don't mind Ruby but I have a feeling she'd be a tier 1 popular so yeah rootin' for the under..dog (yes ba dum tss bad pun)

pangolins are so cute ;; haha now i almost want anabelle but i'm full rip xD

Cole or Shep I'll be happy.

Ruby I'll be extremely angry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There wouldbe more people unhappy with upper tier villagers than lower tier villagers because of how overrated they all are (Except Lucky, who is starting to become more unpopular than usual.)

Boi if people all thought the popular villagers were overrated they wouldn't be popular. Popular means that more people like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back