• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, I wanted to win the yellow letter, but hey, at least the event was fun.

Congrats to all the winners! Have a great day everyone!

Congrats to the winners! ^^

Not sure how I feel about my new Ruby Collectible... Half the time I think she's cute and the other half she scares me... o_o

Ahhhhhhh I literally can't believe it.
Thank you so much! And congrats to the other winners :)

I'm calling it the pineapple house just so everyone knows. It will be greatly loved
Also this event was super fun, thanks to all the staff for their hard work!

Last edited:
Ahhh, I am so sad I sold all of my TBT lol I need that Ruby collectible... ;o;

Well. I really wanted to win something, but I guess everyone had a fair chance since it was random. Thanks for the event, staff!

'grats winners! Wish I didn't go on a hiatus from this dang site bc there's always something fun going on and ofc I'd miss this event :rolleyes:

Congratulations to all the raffle winners!! Thank you again for an amazing event!

Oh my! Thanks for the toy hammer! And congrats to all the other winners as well!

I love the Ruby collectible, the three villagers were fine choices but I was rooting for Ruby. (I always get what I want, if I think hard enough)

I wasn't going to buy the collectible but I couldn't resist in the end. Thank you staff and person who voted for Ruby. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone buy me 11 Ruby collectibles please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back