• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby is very sweet ... I am happy to have her pink bunny presence in my sidebar
❤️

more pink! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good thing you are only "pretty sure" cuz that would be correct. I don't even know who this Kracko is that you talk about, unless it's a gangster character from an original Star Trek show?

dying for a video clip of this...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, you had to look into the fun house mirrors to see Kracko...

the new ruby collectible looks adorable! i was hoping for cookie or cole, but the ruby is really quite cute <3

I think it's great that forum members were the ones to vote on the next collectible! I also love that they were able to vote for their favorites. I've been a member on forums in the past where members had absolutely no say in any thing. They were not welcoming places and I did not linger there long. I'm so glad I found a place where members get a voice too! Thank you to everyone who runs The Bell Tree Forums!

What a cute little bunny Ruby is!

I'm so happy aaaaa I love Ruby so much and I've been rooting for her since day 1!!! (and she matches my avi !!)

Aw Ruby looks so cute and adorable ;-; why is she always being called creepy? is it because her eyes? or her personality? x'D

Aw Ruby looks so cute and adorable ;-; why is she always being called creepy? is it because her eyes? or her personality? x'D

Creepy isn't a bad thing smfh

Creepy-cute is the best kind of cute

1 left, because I just bought one.

...But I don't actually want it. So I'll give it for free to the first person who promises to keep it and not resell it or trade it away. I want it to go to someone who really wants it.

aww man. i just missed it haha
she's really cute! i didn't think i'd be interested in any of the villager collectibles so hopefully someone will sell her soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 left, because I just bought one.

...But I don't actually want it. So I'll give it for free to the first person who promises to keep it and not resell it or trade it away. I want it to go to someone who really wants it.

i'd love it, but i'm not really sure about you giving it for free. i can pay 180

I have no use for bells, that's why I spent them on a collectible that I had no intention of keeping. I'd rather spend them to make other people happy than hoard them. But thank you for offering. If you really want to pay for it, pay it forward, offer something to someone else who wants it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back