• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stalk Market has opened! Turnips are no longer for sale and the first sell price is now live. You can choose to sell your turnip at any time for the next 5 days by pressing the Sell button in your inventory next to the item. Good luck!

It may be tempting to hold the turnips in case for a higher price, but I sold mine first because I wouldn't want to gamble my TBT Bells. I mean, what if 119 is the highest price? I doubt it will be true, but I always look for the worst case scenario on the first run.

I kinda just want to keep the turnip as a collectible.... does it get removed from our inventory at the end of the event if we don't sell it?

I kinda just want to keep the turnip as a collectible.... does it get removed from our inventory at the end of the event if we don't sell it?

What if the collectible turn into spoiled turnip if you don't sell it xD

If it turns into a spoiled turnip that is permanent I'm keeping it lol.

Unfortunately, they said it will disappear after the event is over. You can't keep it and won't get a refund sadly.
Wishing you guys luck, I was too scared to try my hand at the turnip trade :p

I've 2 pitfalls for anyone who wants to do the photo challenge with me. message me if interested

I saw the turnip prices and suddenly i'm so anxious... LOL

the worst thing about this stalk market is I can't even do my "sell a portion when the price is slightly higher than what I paid, but not all just in case it spikes more" strategy

:l Pink lillies are going to win again...

Well, at least there is next year :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

:l Pink lillies are going to win again...

Well, at least there is next year :/

Ugh I really wanted three different colored hybrids. I feel like pinks gonna win every single time as long as it's a choice, so bye bye variety. :/

The Stalk Market has updated!

7 turnips have been sold so far as of this post... p e e r p r e s s u r e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back