• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good enough for me. Almost double the buy price. That's probably more than a week worth of spam comments on the forums :)

Why are people doing this? I barely have time to log in!
LOL I spend my time doing better things... :( ;) :(

That's a matter of opinion. I feel totally fulfilled from buying pixelated images and taking photos to earn fake currency and more pixelated images. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just sold my turnip. Now waiting for the price to go to 5000 Bells tomorrow...

I still made a good profit though, so I'm happy. :D

I sold my turnip. I'm satisfied with it

until I find out it's much higher for these next couple of days. :p

The Stalk Market has updated!

45 turnips have been sold so far as of this post... p e e r p r e s s u r e

Wow, it really, really worries me that you get 334 bells along with a toy hammer collectible which you could sell for 1000+ Bells if you complete 7 challenges. So far it’s challenge 5 and everything has been so easy, too easy to go onto challenge 7 and get collectibles and Bells. I swear Challenge 7 is gonna be hosted by Jeremy and it’s gonna be some sorta trolly hard thing to do, like maybe “INVITE 3 FRIENDS TO YOUR TOWN AND SCREENSHOT EVERY SECOND OF YOUR PLAY TIME TOGETHER”! But to be serious, there’s gonna be some big event on Challenge 7 which will require major time. Oh, I KNOW, Challenge 7 is probably a puzzle even harder than Oblivia’s, that we have to work out. UGHGHGHGH!

Wow, it really, really worries me that you get 334 bells along with a toy hammer collectible which you could sell for 1000+ Bells if you complete 7 challenges. So far it’s challenge 5 and everything has been so easy, too easy to go onto challenge 7 and get collectibles and Bells. I swear Challenge 7 is gonna be hosted by Jeremy and it’s gonna be some sorta trolly hard thing to do, like maybe “INVITE 3 FRIENDS TO YOUR TOWN AND SCREENSHOT EVERY SECOND OF YOUR PLAY TIME TOGETHER”! But to be serious, there’s gonna be some big event on Challenge 7 which will require major time. Oh, I KNOW, Challenge 7 is probably a puzzle even harder than Oblivia’s, that we have to work out. UGHGHGHGH!

Just in the interest of avoiding any unexpected disappointment later, I want to point out that the toy hammer prize is only a raffle entry!

The last couple challenges are more work than sitting on your town tree planter or something, but nothing too crazy. Almost there!

When will we know what the new villager collectible is going to be? I know it says they'll be available until the end of the month, but the month's almost half gone... (I'm curious to know if my baby will win, I doubt it...)

When will we know what the new villager collectible is going to be? I know it says they'll be available until the end of the month, but the month's almost half gone... (I'm curious to know if my baby will win, I doubt it...)

Jeremy is in charge of that. I'll see if I can get him to post an update soon. We have to organize both nominations and voting though so understandably it's going to take some time, perhaps not until the last week, but hopefully sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back