• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, every cat, wolf, and deer villager except the bottom o dat barrel cats like Monique and Tabby are overrated.

There are really 2 underrated villagers in the game, Walker and Biskit.

Where can you even check where the nominated villagers are?

Last edited:
Wait, what were the villager chosen by the members?

Oh, let me guess.

Marshal?
Julian?
Fauna?
Beau?
Kyle?
Skye?
Stitches?
Rosie?

I bet I perfected that.

wow, amazing! a 100% failure rate!

Hey everyone. I have an update for you about the character collectible selection process. The nominators have decided on these villagers:

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep

The voters will now decide our villager from this list in two rounds of voting!

Look on the bright side:

By 2050, when all pastel hybrid options have been exhausted and black finally stands a chance, Animal Crossing Switch U will be out, featuring a complete overhaul of black flowers. And then the collectibles will be based on the new, beautiful, truly black flowers instead of the dark red frauds of yesteryear.

Truly a win for Makoto humanity.

Curt- Good choice, not popular.

Cole- Eh, he has some popularity, could have done better.

Tiffany- Somehow that thing became popular, ugh.

Ruby- POPULAR

Cheri- POPULAR

Cookie- POPULAR

Shep- POPULAR

Shep should be replaced with Biskit to be honest. That young man deserves more respect.

idk what nonsensical level of contrarian mindset makes it so popular=100% bad and unpopular=100% good, but

you do realize by your logic of a minimum level to count as popular, biskit and walker both qualify as such too, right?

idk what nonsensical level of contrarian mindset makes it so popular=100% bad and unpopular=100% good, but

you do realize by your logic of a minimum level to count as popular, biskit and walker both qualify as such too, right?
Biskit and Walker are not popular amongst the other dogs, however. Shep takes everything Walker wants and rubs it in his face, while Biksit is just there. They all think of him as nothing, poor guy.

Curt- Good choice, not popular.

Cole- Eh, he has some popularity, could have done better.

Tiffany- Somehow that thing became popular, ugh.

Ruby- POPULAR

Cheri- POPULAR

Cookie- POPULAR

Shep- POPULAR

Shep should be replaced with Biskit to be honest. That young man deserves more respect.

None of them are really popular except maybe Ruby what are you talking about

Not worse hellhole than FE Heroes RNG lol.

Also while I don't mind Marshal I think this more closed voting made it more fun, if it'd be public it would just be like 10 random tier one people and people would like vote for one only I think.. (I mean some are still, but ya get my point)

I actually like Marshal but the cutesy aesthetic really overruns this site and I'd really like for more variety

Last edited:
I definitely have my theories as to why pink is a repeated victor but I'll keep those to myself. ;)

Pink is hands down my least favorite color; in fact I find it slightly repulsive, but I'm not too bothered. If and when black trumps the other choices I'll buy a bunch of them and display them, but until then I suppose I'll just shrug and congratulate the pink fans.

I definitely have my theories as to why pink is a repeated victor but I'll keep those to myself. ;)

Pink is hands down my least favorite color; in fact I find it slightly repulsive, but I'm not too bothered. If and when black trumps the other choices I'll buy a bunch of them and display them, but until then I suppose I'll just shrug and congratulate the pink fans.

Text me your theory please.

I have Cookie surprisingly in my town but I don't really like her. A pink and white dog is weird. Although I'm the opposite of Oblivia and pink is my favourite colour!

Last edited:
For some reason I mistook Curt for Curly and got really excited. I think the piggies are so cute but no one likes them :'(

But now that I think about it, Curt would actually be a cool looking collectible. I'm rooting for him or Shep ^^

AKSOWMSOWKW COLE???1?1?

who voted for Cole?

please vote Cole whoever chose him ilysm please do it for your spooky friend over here omg

Last edited:
Our top three voted villagers are...

Cole

Shep

and Ruby

They are now voting between those three for our next collectible!

Ugh please choose Ruby. Why you guys gotta choose ugly villagers? ;-;

You talking smack about Cole?

tumblr_inline_otfn8a58Ra1u194o1_540.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back