• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww this event looks adorable!!

Please nominate Stitches! He looks so cute on the banner! I’d def get an entire lineup of him, he’s my favorite! <3

I'm already calling a Marshal collectible here and now
It's kinda obvious given the site's general existence, but hey, still hope for a Eugene or Lyman collectible not really but I can hope ok
wait there's nominations come on hopefully there's a koala somewhere in there maybe

yall darn pastel fairy town havin butts have so much let us goths have our own flower for once

I'm already calling a Marshal collectible here and now
It's kinda obvious given the site's general existence, but hey, still hope for a Eugene or Lyman collectible not really but I can hope ok
wait there's nominations come on hopefully there's a koala somewhere in there maybe

I can only pray. But it actually seems like Marshal's not as popular here. #GiveUsMarshalmallowCollectible

Check out my lineup I made specifically for this event.

(I think the birthstone is getting in the way of it. I was going to add the Ice Cream Swirl, but It was added to the left. And I didn't want that.)

Vote for orange y’all, this is the perfect season for it!

I would vote for black lilies if they were actually black instead of just dark red pffft
At least pink and orange are exactly what they claim to be :p

Since we already have other pink flowers I decided on black, I love how this color looks on the lilies - I have a lot around my town. Hopefully they pull through!

They won't vote for orange. They never do. I think this is the first time I haven't been rooting for pink in a hybrid vote. We need other colors, people!

It really is too bad. Variety is the spice of life. :)

I still say a point should be deducted from Pink every time someone clogs the thread with a "#GoPinkLillies" post :blush:

I love the banner, the site looks so festive!!! So cool that you guys are hosting an event for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back