Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The turnip thing was an idea I had for a while, but I don’t know how it will work.

Dang it they took my 2nd leaf

Last edited:
went in to battle again for Team Orange,
where is our leader Murray???

Justin - Today at 5:06 PM
@Murray the people need you to fight for orange

Murray - Today at 5:10 PM
no ive given up on them
they just want pink

Dang it they took my 2nd leaf

The item is intended to be unique. I don't think it should be a surprise that we will remove anything breaking this.

5 years, and to think I've been playing this game for 2, since October 22nd. This has been a real therapeutic game for me. Just relax, don't think, and live out a simple, virtual life. The development of my town has been absurdly lucky, to the point where I cherish my town, and have been going great lengths to make sure everything stays as it is, more or less. RNG has worked in my favor on multiple occasions, from getting a villager's picture while I was on somebody's stream, complete with voice and all, to my all-time favorite villager plotting right next to my house, as if it was meant to be. I do hope for a new Animal Crossing game, down the road, but I'm enjoying New Leaf, for now.

Vote black and I'll make you a moderator!*

*in spirit only

Pink collectibles stink... That's why I didn't want the pink candy..!!...

I didn't want it at all.......

I like pink but I do think making it a poll option is just guaranteeing the next collectible to be pink so go black!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back