Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to learning why the prize amount is 334?
:confused:

same; the staff did say there was a meaning behind it, but i'm not seeing anything apparent :eek:
maybe it's just a personal thing relating to one of the mods, but i doubt they'd do that for a site-wide event

i want to say it's 334 bells because there are 335 animal crossing villagers in total but why is it 334 and not 335

334 Bells is just the right amount to cover the New Leaf collectible (55), the Isabelle collectible (99), and the new villager collectible (180) about to be released. :)

Technically it should be 334.55 then but... you get the idea.

334 Bells is just the right amount to cover the New Leaf collectible (55), the Isabelle collectible (99), and the new villager collectible (180) about to be released. :)

give me my .55 bells you con-artist tanuki
/joke

An interesting coincidence is that 334 is almost 1,000 divided by 3, and the sum of the digits adds up to 10.

oh, that's actually rather thoughtful! that's quite a nice idea :)

is there any chance the new villager will be Kracko?
coz i'm pretty sure he resides in all of our towns in spirit...

i really should have participated in this, oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back