Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*watches as everyone tries to sell their giveaway apples/peaches to the only active users... who already have apples/peaches*

*sets myself on fire*

*watches as everyone tries to sell their giveaway apples/peaches to the only active users... who already have apples/peaches*

*sets myself on fire*

I have to believe that someone out there wants another

I'm going to wait to sell my peach, so It won't act out as predictable.

*sets myself on fire*

Hey, I just sold my Peach for 200 TBT to xSuperMario64x, so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey it might not help anyone but imagine the reactions

Man that's like adding gasoline to a wild fire.

fun idea: collect everyone's spare collectibles and become an alolanpeaches™

There was a user that had a sidebar of only peaches before. But she's not as crazy over peaches like I am over apples.

so.... harvest festival drawing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got mine too !! Yuss my aesthetic is complete (even if I didn't finish all 7 challenges)

thanks for finally letting me see someone with a collectible saying 6 completed

(which did you miss btw?)

I'm looking forward to learning why the prize amount is 334?
:confused:

same; the staff did say there was a meaning behind it, but i'm not seeing anything apparent :eek:
maybe it's just a personal thing relating to one of the mods, but i doubt they'd do that for a site-wide event

Tysm for the stuff! Kinda wish I had a use for the peach and apple though :/ The famous mushrooms will forever be my lineup! (Unless rare mushrooms become a thing :p)

Tysm for the stuff! Kinda wish I had a use for the peach and apple though :/ The famous mushrooms will forever be my lineup! (Unless rare mushrooms become a thing :p)
So, you want us to sign your mittens, but you're keeping your mushrooms. Then how will we see the signed mittens?

fun idea: collect everyone's spare collectibles and become an alolanpeaches?

I feel like Alolan_Peaches is too similar, maybe Hoenn_Peaches

I dunno, the Hoenn just seems like a good place to grow peaches (Or persimmons, but that ain't a collectible :/)

i want to say it's 334 bells because there are 335 animal crossing villagers in total but why is it 334 and not 335

So, you want us to sign your mittens, but you're keeping your mushrooms. Then how will we see the signed mittens?

Im going to be honest here, I have over 70 mittens with puns on them and my goal is to have over 100, they will all be beneath my mushrooms ?▲? So the big question is why have people sign the mittens at all? Mostly for personal reasons (It's a secret test to see how good people are at making puns while also having people who I think are cool sign them) People will be able to see them once I make them all visible and shout about my mitten collection at the bell tree HQ... Just kidding, it's just something to do to keep my time on the forum "fresh", I mean, what else am I supposed to do? Collect the new stuff? Pff, never! (Unless Persimmon collectibles become a thing, then I will buy a row of those ?ω?)

Im going to be honest here, I have over 70 mittens with puns on them and my goal is to have over 100, they will all be beneath my mushrooms •▲• So the big question is why have people sign the mittens at all? Mostly for personal reasons (It's a secret test to see how good people are at making puns while also having people who I think are cool sign them) People will be able to see them once I make them all visible and shout about my mitten collection at the bell tree HQ... Just kidding, it's just something to do to keep my time on the forum "fresh", I mean, what else am I supposed to do? Collect the new stuff? Pff, never! (Unless Persimmon collectibles become a thing, then I will buy a row of those ?ω?)
Well that's a unique way to mess with the collectibles.

just call me Peaches From Any Region :cool:

I feel like Alolan_Peaches is too similar, maybe Hoenn_Peaches

I dunno, the Hoenn just seems like a good place to grow peaches (Or persimmons, but that ain't a collectible :/)

A Hoenn_Peaches member would be a user who likes peaches that also likes 3rd generation Pokemon the best.

Hey, I just sold my Peach for 200 TBT to xSuperMario64x, so...
The difference being that I actually don't have a peach. I sold my old one to get the rest of the arcade collectibles a few months back. I also didn't do all of the photo challenges cause... you know... I'm in college.

It's a fab peach btw thanks xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back