Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for Cole or Shep to take it. Ruby's never been a hit with me. :x

I hope we get more opportunities to select villagers in the future!

I can't wait for the prizes to be distributed, my mouth waters at all those bells I hope I'll be getting heheheheheh

alright, let's not treat villager complainers as second-class citizens behind the flower-color complainers... ;)

all joking and Friday Happy Hour tomfoolery aside, I think it is cool that people went local with their villager nominations, I would have done the same thing too had I been a nominator, and woulda tried to get some love for my pal Rizzo, the cranky ninja mouse...

btw, i don't recall, but how did Lobo and Mint get selected last year?
:confused:

alright, let's not treat villager complainers as second-class citizens behind the flower-color complainers... ;)

all joking and Friday Happy Hour tomfoolery aside, I think it is cool that people went local with their villager nominations, I would have done the same thing too had I been a nominator, and woulda tried to get some love for my pal Rizzo, the cranky ninja mouse...

btw, i don't recall, but how did Lobo and Mint get selected last year?
:confused:

Yeah Shep is the best and most underrated thing ever tbh.

I think they were staff stuff, although I dunno since I was a bit hiatus at the time.

Geez sorry for speaking my mind here, but you can't expect to choose lower tier villagers and have everyone like them. That's why there are tiers in the first place. The lower ones have the villagers that fewer people like.

K but not everyone likes the high tier villagers either. There's not gonna be any single villager collectable that everyone on the site is excited about.

I think all of our points are that there's nothing that was "ruined". If you don't like them just don't buy them and that's money saved in your pocket, there's no big deal here lol

K but not everyone likes the high tier villagers either. There's not gonna be any single villager collectable that everyone on the site is excited about.

I think all of our points are that there's nothing that was "ruined". If you don't like them just don't buy them and that's money saved in your pocket, there's no big deal here lol

I know, I never said everyone liked the popular villagers. My point was more people liked them than the lower-tier villagers. While it's true that I can save some TBT by not buying the new villager collectible, I don't have anything better to waste it on than collectibles and was hoping to add a new one to my collection. That's why I'm disappointed.

I know, I never said everyone liked the popular villagers. My point was more people liked them than the lower-tier villagers. While it's true that I can save some TBT by not buying the new villager collectible, I don't have anything better to waste it on than collectibles and was hoping to add a new one to my collection. That's why I'm disappointed.

Understandable though I think you just should have worded your post like that rather than used the word "ruined" and placed the blame on anyone. It made it seem like you were antagonizing the prize pack people for choosing villagers they personally like instead of going with what's popular/what you yourself like and that's why people reacted

Understandable though I think you just should have worded your post like that rather than used the word "ruined" and placed the blame on anyone. It made it seem like you were antagonizing the prize pack people for choosing villagers they personally like instead of going with what's popular/what you yourself like and that's why people reacted

Ok, so "ruined" wasn't the right word. Sorry if I upset anybody, I was just trying to voice my opinion.

Ok, so "ruined" wasn't the right word. Sorry if I upset anybody, I was just trying to voice my opinion.

There really isn't any need to apologize and there is also no need to be that upset about it. People need to grow thicker skin and you should be able to voice your opinion without being screamed out. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Especially if it's about villager icons/collectibles. lol

There really isn't any need to apologize and there is also no need to be that upset about it. People need to grow thicker skin and you should be able to voice your opinion without being screamed out. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Especially if it's about villager icons/collectibles. lol

No one's screaming at her though. She handled the situation fine there's no need to whiteknight it.

No one's screaming at her though. She handled the situation fine there's no need to whiteknight it.

I'm aware she did but the situation wasn't necessary and it looked like you were trying to make her feel bad.

I guess not, but even if you were you wouldn't admit because you never seem to. hehe hoho haha oh snap

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's the last thing I'm going to say about the issue. :)

I'm aware she did but the situation wasn't necessary and it looked like you were trying to make her feel bad.

I guess not, but even if you were you wouldn't admit because you never seem to. hehe hoho haha oh snap

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's the last thing I'm going to say about the issue. :)

I wasn't, I tried to explain the situation to her as best as possible. If she felt I was attacking her she can bring it up with me herself, preferably in PM since all you are doing is escalating things further and, despite making several posts about others creating drama, creating drama yourself.

See ya.

I totally forgot he existed but looking at him now he'd make a pretty cool collectible

Whoa whoa, no need to fight guys. It's ok, I can understand why people got a little angry with me because they had the right to choose the villagers they liked. Next time I'm getting a prize pack and nominating Marshal, though. ;)

Whoa whoa, no need to fight guys. It's ok, I can understand why people got a little angry with me because they had the right to choose the villagers they liked. Next time I'm getting a prize pack and nominating Marshal, though. ;)

Marshal or any white villager (like Ruby) would be nice as a collectible. With a yellow/light blue background or something.

I don't think we have a good dark/black collectible, so I think a villager such as Zell or Hopper would be nice. Or even a dying tree because of aesthetics or even Halloween. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back