Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the stuffs and bells, guys! The photo challenge was lotsa fun!

What was the total rewards if you completed all of the challenges? Cause I completed them all and I thought the Apple collectable wasn't for the raffle.

What was the total rewards if you completed all of the challenges? Cause I completed them all and I thought the Apple collectable wasn't for the raffle.

334 bells and peach + apple. Your peach says 6 challenges completed so u should probably get n touch with Justin or Jeremy :0

Note that it is entirely possible we've messed up a few peoples' counts due to all of the entries, or even just typos with names. This is why we'll wait a couple days before drawing the raffle winners in case anyone isn't included in the raffles lists right now due to an error. Let us know if you think there is an error and tell us exactly what you think you should have. Obviously if you don't inform us soon enough before the raffles are drawn, then you will miss out.

I got my bells, but I didn't get my Peach collectible. What gives?

On a side note, what do I do with the extra fruit? I already have one of each lol.

I recommend giveaway since they don’t sell very well.

But I’m not giving mine away. My peach and my 13th apple are so emotionally attached to me. If I sell them or give them away, they will be depressed for the rest of the forum’s existence.

Thanks for all the suggestions (except for gyro, helpful as always I see). I gave my event Apple to ZombifiedHorror and I'll probably sell my Peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back