• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the photo challenge loot machine is scheduled to run tonight hopefully.

The raffles will wait slightly longer.

Cool, thanks for the update. And for doing the event and giving out prizes in the first place. :)

I won't be here too late tonight. But I will see them tomorrow for sure.

You should have received your bells and collectibles from the challenges. You will not receive a PM for either, so check your bell log and collectible inventory. The collectibles will be inactive and hidden. Let us know if you think you're missing yours!

Note that it is entirely possible we've messed up a few peoples' counts due to all of the entries, or even just typos with names. This is why we'll wait a couple days before drawing the raffle winners in case anyone isn't included in the raffles lists right now due to an error. Let us know if you think there is an error and tell us exactly what you think you should have. Obviously if you don't inform us soon enough before the raffles are drawn, then you will miss out.

Awesome, all of mine are accounted for. Thanks so much, Staff, for the prizes and the great surprise event!!! :blush:

Yay, my TBT bells!
Now to waste almost all my TBT on the pink hybrid lily.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ve just got it now, lol waste of moneh

Thank you! I got my Apple and Peach and my bells! This has been so much fun! I’m looking forward to seeing the Raffle results
❤️ I meant to add that Isabelle is very generous!

Last edited:
I'm enjoying these prizes.

I have 13 apples now. 13 is my lucky number.

yay thank u for the stuff and the event :)

Yes, got my fruits and bells it seems :D Can't wait for the rest of the results now ^^'

Thanks so much for the TBT bells, and the peach and the apple collectibles--and good luck to all in the pending raffles!

thanks staff for the bells and collectibles! i've wanted a cute little peach for ages.
so excited to see the raffle results when they're released; good luck to everyone in the draws! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back