• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you hurt us like this, Oblivia?

They aren't my challenges! I told Jeremy that not everyone owns the original Animal Crossing game and he doesn't believe me. His exact words were "I'm confident that at least 85% of the members own that game. You're just one of those posers whose first game was New Leaf so you don't understand how deep the fandom goes."

I thought it was a little rude but that's Jere-mean for you.

Time for my ACGC game to stop collecting dust then. :)

Will I have to spit on my disc too?

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I have an update for you about the character collectible selection process. The nominators have decided on these villagers:

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep

The voters will now decide our villager from this list in two rounds of voting!

Hey everyone. I have an update for you about the character collectible selection process. The nominators have decided on these villagers:

• [*]Curt
    [*]Cole
    [*]Tiffany
    [*]Ruby
    [*]Cheri
    [*]Cookie
    [*]Shep

ITS NOT TANGY

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep/LIST]
  • [

• There's literally not a single popular villager there except for Ruby, which is surprising. I do like Cookie and Cheri though, so that's a plus.

Hopefully some of you still have the original GameCube version of AC on hand as well...

I have the game but it is back home, and I'm at my dorm. :(

I wish I had it though, it's the best Animal Crossing game, only on Nintendo 64 Gamecube.

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep

What even is this list. :eyes:

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep

PLEASE WE NEED A COLE COLLECTIBLE OMGOMGOMGGGG

• Curt
  • Cole
  • Tiffany
  • Ruby
  • Cheri
  • Cookie
  • Shep

like I don't even want to vote....

jeremy, why are you sending out pms to everyone involved? do I get a vote if I cross out nomination and replace with voting for my card?

Last edited:
jeremy, why are you sending out pms to everyone involved? do I get a vote if I cross out nomination and replace with voting for my card?

So everyone is updated, but also mostly because I don't know which one everyone got and a couple nominators were MIA.

like I don't even want to vote....

You can vote for Tangy, but sadly it won't count.

Hopefully some of you still have the original GameCube version of AC on hand as well...

I bet you're saying that so I can't win a yellow letter collectible. I tried participating in all of the challenges like the faithful apple I am. You know that I like having over 10,000 TBT Bells, right? Or was it Justin that knows it?

I bet you're saying that so I can't win a yellow letter collectible. I tried participating in all of the challenges like the faithful apple I am. You know that I like having over 10,000 TBT Bells, right? Or was it Justin that knows it?

Oh, I know EVERYTHING around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back