• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sue me out of all my TBT if I say this, but:

I have no interest into a Kracko collectible or villager collectible.

Organs for collectibles. That escalated quickly. :rolleyes:

Don't sue me out of all my TBT if I say this, but:

I have no interest into a Kracko collectible or villager collectible.

not even, this villager???

Amiibo_359_Apple.png

I hope they do similar challenges in the future. It actually got my playing New Leaf again. :)

is there any chance the new villager will be Kracko?
coz i'm pretty sure he resides in all of our towns in spirit...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good thing you are only "pretty sure" cuz that would be correct. I don't even know who this Kracko is that you talk about, unless it's a gangster character from an original Star Trek show?

Ah, Nenya, you must not have been around for the Kracko shenanigans during the summer fair this year on this site. Kracko is an enemy from the Kirby series, and he was somehow this big... thing in the fair. And he persists around here to this day, as you can see. XD

Ah, Nenya, you must not have been around for the Kracko shenanigans during the summer fair this year on this site. Kracko is an enemy from the Kirby series, and he was somehow this big... thing in the fair. And he persists around here to this day, as you can see. XD

Thank you, Kiwi! I appreciate the heads up. I was around this summer, lol, but didn't know then who Kracko was, either, and didn't ask.

I don't even know who this Kracko is that you talk about, unless it's a gangster character from an original Star Trek show?

his acting career is some of his lesser known work
Q8BVYa1.png

The character collectible vote is now over. And the winner is...

Ruby!

characterRuby.png

Thanks to the prize pack people who nominated and voted for characters in this event.

The Ruby collectible is now in the shop with our other character collectibles and can be purchased by anyone. Enjoy!

Ruby looks creepy imo and that collectible makes her look 10x as creepy. justice for Cole my friends

yay my other choice nomination that someone else nominated won

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw why isn't the description for isabelle her picture quote?

She looks terrifying

Which is 1000000x better than I thought she would look thank you *heart emojis*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back