• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was there no Red Turnip? Make Red Turnips a thing...

So is the raffle on the 18th or 19th, or will it be earlier?

Last edited:
Some housekeeping...

- The Pink Hybrid Lily collectible has won the community vote and is now available in the Shop for 299 Bells. This flower will stick around until the end of December, so there's no need to rush.

- The New Leaf collectible has been removed from the Shop and will not return for a long long long time. You can still pick up Isabelle, Mint, and Lobo until the end of the month!

- The Anniversary Photo Challenge has ended and we will be aiming to distribute the prize loot alongside announcing raffle winners around the weekend.

- Nominations for the new villager collectible completed a few days ago and voting is underway. Stay tuned for more from Jeremy on this soon!

- Turnips from the Stalk Market Experiment have rotted and will be removed in a few days.

Okay but....finally..........should we remove the ACNL banner now that the photo event is over.....or should we keep it until the end of the month because it's so gosh darn cute??? Help a pal out: http://www.strawpoll.me/14412225

I’m the only voter for the banner poll, and my vote = 100%
Therefore you keep it up

Anyways the hybrid is overpriced and I’m waiting for my prize bells to come so that I can buy it with that.

the pink lily is actually really pretty. dammit

Hope u keep the banner through November

Pink lily so sweet and frilly
Looking fine in my sidebar row

But, Black lily, so dark and chilly
I loved and wanted you so!!

rumjck.jpg
2nk8382.jpg

PS: keep that wonderful Five Year banner for November ❤️

Yessss keep it plz :D

I could have sworn I had a pink cosmos... I feel like I've crossed into a parallel dimension D:

Pink lily so sweet and frilly
Looking fine in my sidebar row

But, Black lily, so dark and chilly
I loved and wanted you so!!

rumjck.jpg
2nk8382.jpg

PS: keep that wonderful Five Year banner for November ❤️
lovely poem penn!

the pink lily is actually really pretty. dammit

Hope u keep the banner through November
ur right it's actually quite nice, but looking at it too long kinda hurts my eyes. i wonder if it's too bright :thinking:

Keep the banner, luv it!!! Also thanks for the fun photo event, sooo glad I could do all 7! :D

Also rip another 1k years before we even get a black or orange hybrid :(

(seriously what's with pink??)

I still stand by black and orange flowers should be a halloween extravaganza thing

Yeah or just give it to us some way..Too much pink :(

(also love that rotten turnip collectible, wish I bought and kept it even if they are gonna remove it, rip...)

Last edited:
So, here are my predictions on the next flower hybrid collectibles:

Rose: Pink, Blue or Gold

Tulips: Obviously Pink....

The reason why pink wins all the time is because girls. That's it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back