• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the new banner should stay until Summer, since that's when the US/Europe versions were released!

- Nominations for the new villager collectible completed a few days ago and voting is underway. Stay tuned for more from Jeremy on this soon!

tbh I was kinda disappointed with the nominated characters. I only liked one of them, I hope they win... :c

(also keep the banner, it honestly makes me so happy just looking at it.)

Last edited:
is gold even confirmed for the polling?

I mean given it's rather unique in-game nature, I wouldn't be surprised if it became a special occasion flower separate from the others

I don't think we will include gold, no.

just got home and saw the pink lily, I don't think it's that cute lol

black would have been better and cooler looking but you know, whatever

Everybody is here shouting that they wanted the black hybrid, but I’m sitting here crying in the corner because the orange lily is so underrated.

Everybody is here shouting that they wanted the black hybrid, but I’m sitting here crying in the corner because the orange lily is so underrated.

Would have loved that too. Like, a poll without pink as it'd obviously win... Or stuff, idk maybe a spoopy flower. Okay not gonna lie I like collectibles and the art but.. too.. much..pink.

Everybody is here shouting that they wanted the black hybrid, but I?m sitting here crying in the corner because the orange lily is so underrated.

But not alone in the corner...

- The Pink Hybrid Lily collectible has won the community vote and is now available in the Shop for 299 Bells. This flower will stick around until the end of December, so there's no need to rush.

When will my big, beautiful dark toned boys come home to me from the great collectible war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back