• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy is in charge of that. I'll see if I can get him to post an update soon. We have to organize both nominations and voting though so understandably it's going to take some time, perhaps not until the last week, but hopefully sooner!

So then those will only be available for a week? Will they be in limited quantity? Cause I don't want to miss out on getting one.

Honestly I don't even care if the new villager collectible is one I like. I'm gonna buy it anyway.

Depends really, I'm not gonna blow 200+ bells on a random thing unless I really like it. But yeah gonna be fun too see who wins :D Also man can't wait for the last 2 photo challenges.. I hope I can do the two last one or Imma cut off my hands man

Depends really, I'm not gonna blow 200+ bells on a random thing unless I really like it. But yeah gonna be fun too see who wins :D Also man can't wait for the last 2 photo challenges.. I hope I can do the two last one or Imma cut off my hands man

LMAO we're over here stressing over an event on the Internet. This website does things to you, maaaan.

LMAO we're over here stressing over an event on the Internet. This website does things to you, maaaan.

Maaaaan, yes *swims away with scallop*. But yeah I generally meant it would suck really hard if you've been able to do like, 1-5 and then 6 is some multi mega friend challenge you can't do lol

then you've certainly come to the right place, alt mr./ms. onliner!

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw, i heard challenge #7 = deliver 2M bells to some town called Jeremy#1...

in game bells? sorry no keeping those.. greedy capitalist event lol.

Nah, they wouldn't be that cruel. Challenge 7 will just be "screenshot yourself catching a coelacanth" ;p

Nah, they wouldn't be that cruel. Challenge 7 will just be "screenshot yourself catching a coelacanth" ;p

How about build a perfect snowboy? That's as hard as the Battle Tree in Pokemon Sun and Moon, so they'll ask us for a screenshot.

How about build a perfect snowboy? That's as hard as the Battle Tree in Pokemon Sun and Moon, so they'll ask us for a screenshot.

Oh god no only one I can do perfect is Snowmam I think lol xD

Oh well hope they are nice whatever the last ones might be

take a picture of your mayor with a shocked expression about to be run over by the orange train (note: you must have a pre-update copy of the game to attempt this)

Last edited:
Now I feel bad because the next two challenges are really difficult and require owning more than one copy of the game. I think one also relies on owning a Japanese 3ds system which I tried to tell everyone isn't as commonplace as they think. :/

Now I feel bad because the next two challenges are really difficult and require owning more than one copy of the game. I think one also relies on owning a Japanese 3ds system which I tried to tell everyone isn't as commonplace as they think. :/

Well I mean I own more than one copy of the game but no Japanese system. Whatever shall I do? :eek:

Hopefully some of you still have the original GameCube version of AC on hand as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back