• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I?ve actually been playing ACNL for 5 years... it?s gone so fast!! *whips tear*

... whatcha looking at

0 bells for the Turnip currently makes me wish I bought it earlier.

Last edited:
Wow, Walker is in the banner. Nice. Let's hope he somehow makes Pocket Camp eventually because I'm not buying it until him or a few others make it.

dang its gonna take forever for the staff to go through all these entries and create the spreadsheet that has all the participating members on the right prize lines. hopefully one among them is a CPA, or a stock analyst or somthn....

dang its gonna take forever for the staff to go through all these entries and create the spreadsheet that has all the participating members on the right prize lines. hopefully one among them is a CPA, or a stock analyst or somthn....

wouldn't be surprised if they've been tracking it from the start, and only have challenge 7 and maybe 6 to put people down for

Pink Carnations are far superior to any other pink flower collectible there could ever be anyways smfh

ok my rotting turnip is ALMOST worth it, screenshots forever, thank u for the loser prize hehe

rip black lilies...

I only voted that because of what Tom said.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok my rotting turnip is ALMOST worth it, screenshots forever, thank u for the loser prize hehe

You know, some is better than none, even if it's a loss.

The stalk market is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back