• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole = sucks, but could alleviate the hurt of Team Black...

Shep = there is no reason for this (doesn't even have eyes).

Ruby = plague zombie in ironic t-shirt. sucks, but less sucky than the others.

I love Sheppie Weppie ❤️
I have him in my Tubetown and that is his expression - “Sheppie Weppie” so I will be delighted if Shep wins the vote!

I'm honestly surprised that you guys would ruin a rare opportunity like this with such unpopular villagers. Although Ruby is semi-popular. Props to the people who voted for her.

PLS PLS P L SSSS

WE NEED COLE COLLECTIBLE

PLS VOTE FOR MY BEBE BUNNY COLE

Curt- Good choice, not popular.

Cole- Eh, he has some popularity, could have done better.

Tiffany- Somehow that thing became popular, ugh.

Ruby- POPULAR

Cheri- POPULAR

Cookie- POPULAR

Shep- POPULAR

Shep should be replaced with Biskit to be honest. That young man deserves more respect.

I nominated Curt :D

Cole = sucks, but could alleviate the hurt of Team Black...

Shep = there is no reason for this (doesn't even have eyes).

Ruby = plague zombie in ironic t-shirt. sucks, but less sucky than the others.

King Dad I didn't take you for a hater

imagine how cute it would be to have a Cole collectible. GET OFF THE POPULAR VILLAGER BANDWAGON AND VOTE COLE

Shep is cute too, I just don't want a ruby collectible lol

Last edited:
i'd be cool with both cole and ruby. they were actually my two choices before i saw the finalists :0

I don't think I said this before, but I'm very glad to see that people seem to have chosen the villagers they like rather than be swayed by any type of pseudo-popularity that might exist. I think all the nominations were great ones and definitely won't be disappointed regardless of the outcome. :blush:

Gg to the prize pack-ers!

I don't think I said this before, but I'm very glad to see that people seem to have chosen the villagers they like rather than be swayed by any type of pseudo-popularity that might exist. I think all the nominations were great ones and definitely won't be disappointed regardless of the outcome. :blush:

Tangy collectible would've been great and you know it

I'm honestly surprised that you guys would ruin a rare opportunity like this with such unpopular villagers. Although Ruby is semi-popular. Props to the people who voted for her.

You're right. Next time we won't bother wasting our spare time organizing a Forum event.

That's why I picked Tiffany, I love her a lot, and I know she's not super popular, that's why I didn't go for like Stitches or Julian or someone super popular, and I'm glad that's what everyone else did too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back