Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole = sucks, but could alleviate the hurt of Team Black...

Shep = there is no reason for this (doesn't even have eyes).

Ruby = plague zombie in ironic t-shirt. sucks, but less sucky than the others.

I love Sheppie Weppie ❤️
I have him in my Tubetown and that is his expression - “Sheppie Weppie” so I will be delighted if Shep wins the vote!

I'm honestly surprised that you guys would ruin a rare opportunity like this with such unpopular villagers. Although Ruby is semi-popular. Props to the people who voted for her.

Curt- Good choice, not popular.

Cole- Eh, he has some popularity, could have done better.

Tiffany- Somehow that thing became popular, ugh.

Ruby- POPULAR

Cheri- POPULAR

Cookie- POPULAR

Shep- POPULAR

Shep should be replaced with Biskit to be honest. That young man deserves more respect.

I nominated Curt :D

Cole = sucks, but could alleviate the hurt of Team Black...

Shep = there is no reason for this (doesn't even have eyes).

Ruby = plague zombie in ironic t-shirt. sucks, but less sucky than the others.

King Dad I didn't take you for a hater

imagine how cute it would be to have a Cole collectible. GET OFF THE POPULAR VILLAGER BANDWAGON AND VOTE COLE

Shep is cute too, I just don't want a ruby collectible lol

Last edited:
i'd be cool with both cole and ruby. they were actually my two choices before i saw the finalists :0

I don't think I said this before, but I'm very glad to see that people seem to have chosen the villagers they like rather than be swayed by any type of pseudo-popularity that might exist. I think all the nominations were great ones and definitely won't be disappointed regardless of the outcome. :blush:

Gg to the prize pack-ers!

I don't think I said this before, but I'm very glad to see that people seem to have chosen the villagers they like rather than be swayed by any type of pseudo-popularity that might exist. I think all the nominations were great ones and definitely won't be disappointed regardless of the outcome. :blush:

Tangy collectible would've been great and you know it

I'm honestly surprised that you guys would ruin a rare opportunity like this with such unpopular villagers. Although Ruby is semi-popular. Props to the people who voted for her.

You're right. Next time we won't bother wasting our spare time organizing a Forum event.

That's why I picked Tiffany, I love her a lot, and I know she's not super popular, that's why I didn't go for like Stitches or Julian or someone super popular, and I'm glad that's what everyone else did too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back