• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no use for bells, that's why I spent them on a collectible that I had no intention of keeping. I'd rather spend them to make other people happy than hoard them. But thank you for offering. If you really want to pay for it, pay it forward, offer something to someone else who wants it. :)

oh wow, thanks so much! i'm going to be keeping her :lemon:

The character collectible vote is now over. And the winner is...

Ruby!

characterRuby.png

Thanks to the prize pack people who nominated and voted for characters in this event.

The Ruby collectible is now in the shop with our other character collectibles and can be purchased by anyone. Enjoy!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RUBY!!!!!!!!!

I srsly have not been keeping up with recent news, but I'm really happy to see a Ruby collectible exists now ^^

NewLeaf5YearsBanner.png

It's been 48 hours since the prizes were distributed for folks to let us know of any corrections, so I think it's time to finally draw our raffle winners for the Photo Challenge! I know you have all been waiting plenty long enough.

First up, we have the Toy Hammer collectible
toyHammer.png
raffle with three winners. All 89 participants who completed at least six challenges were entered in this draw. Our winners are...
Stalfos
Meliara
katezilla
Next up is the の collectible
dnm5.png
raffle, otherwise commonly known as "that yellow moon rune collectible" by some TBT users, with another three winners. A slightly smaller group of 79 participants who completed all seven challenges were included in this raffle. Great job to all of you for your complete streak! Here are the winners...
VanessaMay18
Huseyin
hillaruhsaur
That pretty much concludes our Five Years of New Leaf mini-event! Thank you to everyone to participated in this and supported my silly impromptu idea for the birthday. And of course all of the staff members who helped out by hosting a photo challenge, creating graphics, or assisting with other behind the scenes work. (thanks Jer, I know the prize packs nearly killed you already)

All of the character collectibles will remain in the Shop only until the end of the month, so please don't forget to pick up any you want before then.

characterIsabelle.png
characterRuby.png
characterLobo.png
characterMint.png

rest in peace turnips :'(

Congrats to the winners!! I’m a little envious of the yellow house winners but enjoy, folks! :)

Thank you!!!!!! =)

And thanks to the staff for putting together the mini-event. I dearly love the events; it was a great surprise to get an unexpected one.

Darn, I was hoping for that hammer.

Congratulations to the winners of the raffles!

Congrats to the winners !! Personally I wouldn't know what to do with them if I won, but I hope they found a good home. ; v;
(I'm still ecstatic about Ruby btw, aaa. Thank you for doing all these, staff! <3)

Awww ❤️ Congratulations to all the winners!
I agree! This was a super fun event, I enjoyed participating and thanks to all the staff for the hard work and creativity and generosity and on and on ...
Srsly Thanks!

7073.gif

Congrats on the people winning the Collectibles!

This event was pretty fun lmao. :lemon:

man, i really hoped to win...

but congrats to those that got collectibles! I'm gonna stroll on over to the shop to see what I can snag

Thank you so much for the hammer! I was having a really rough day and this put a smile on my face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back