• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Five Years of New Leaf Mini-Event

Vote for your favorite Lily Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshal or any white villager (like Ruby) would be nice as a collectible. With a yellow/light blue background or something.

I don't think we have a good dark/black collectible, so I think a villager such as Zell or Hopper would be nice. Or even a dying tree because of aesthetics or even Halloween. :)

Ruby actually isn't a bad villager. I'll buy her if she ends up winning. If not, I'll just have an extra 180 TBT. It's a win-win situation.

I don't think we have a good dark/black collectible, so I think a villager such as Zell or Hopper would be nice. Or even a dying tree because of aesthetics or even Halloween. :)

and this is where voting Cole comes in :) #voteCole

Ruby actually isn't a bad villager. I'll buy her if she ends up winning. If not, I'll just have an extra 180 TBT. It's a win-win situation.

I don't think I'll buy her even tho I love her, not huge on collectibles on the moment because I'm saving up. :)

I actually thought Phoebe, Static, Lily, Stitches, Francine and K.K were getting collectibles originally but I guess they are just the staff's favourites or something. (Nice choices I may add)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and this is where voting Cole comes in :) #voteCole

I love Cole too but I love Ruby more, haha.

I don't think I'll buy her even tho I love her, not huge on collectibles on the moment because I'm saving up. :)

I actually thought Phoebe, Static, Lily, Stitches, Francine and K.K were getting collectibles originally but I guess they are just the staff's favourites or something. (Nice choices I may add)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Cole too but I love Ruby more, haha.

A Stitches collectible would make me so happy. I love my little teddy bear. <3

you might not feel the same way, had you been in Silver the night the snacks ran out...

(see my signature for details)
|
|
v
(Pelly) I already told you, there's no more Halloween Candy.

(Stitches) WHAT!!!! (Goes full berserk and grows in size)

(Pelly) HOLY!!!!!!!!!!

Stop labelling everyone who likes Ruby as "upper-tier loving freaks" like yo it's 2017 people like who they want. Honestly didn't like the selection not bc they weren't populat but bc they weren't my taste ahah. To each his own though.

Voted Ruby bc white bunnies are like my favorite animal (if you havent noticed from my icon). Although I wouldn't complain if Cole won either, I still love bunnies.

Last edited:
I still can't comprehend how an opportunity is "ruined" by people picking villagers they like?

so many people on this site are so desperate for validation in their choice of villagers lol

Whoa whoa, no need to fight guys. It's ok, I can understand why people got a little angry with me because they had the right to choose the villagers they liked. Next time I'm getting a prize pack and nominating Marshal, though. ;)

fyi, all previous years I've been here had a different forum activity for the prize packs each time

2014=woods scavenger hunt
2016=puzzle to unlock the first villager collectibles
2017=new villager collectible nominations/voting

so there's no guarantee that next year will just redo this again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where do we vote btw?

voting is only for prize pack people only, sorry

Last edited:
so many people on this site are so desperate for validation in their choice of villagers lol

fyi, all previous years I've been here had a different forum activity for the prize packs each time

2014=woods scavenger hunt
2016=puzzle to unlock the first villager collectibles
2017=new villager collectible nominations/voting

so there's no guarantee that next year will just redo this again

- - - Post Merge - - -

voting is only for prize pack people only, sorry

Yeah I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back