• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's ready for valentine's day? I'm not but I guess my mayor is.
flowers.jpg

I literally have a giant red and white cross made out of flowers in my town that has been there for at least a year, so I'm going to put this up despite the fact that the example is a red and white cross made of flowers too. Plus, this symbol means a whole lot to me.

Though, now I am inspired to do up my town more in pretty designs and patterns with all the flowers I have sprawled about.

DOkMhPyUEAAbF-F.jpg

though i only made this heart for this screencap, i honestly really dig it. i'll probably find a permanent spot for it once i've landscaped a bit more!

OK - Challenge 6 ... let?s give this a go ;)
It is supposed to read ?5 YRS (New Leaf logo)? ... it?s a little iffy, but I think it sorta kinda works :rolleyes:

5 Y
i4pksm.jpg

R S
2comwqf.jpg

New Leaf Logo
2i8d453.jpg

To accomplish this I had to trash my HotDoggy town and beach, but I followed the suggestion to quit or power off without saving, and all is well. (Resetti?s annoyed with me, but he?ll get over it) Thanks, Tina ❤️

and aurora just gave me a lamp (I guess it counts?)

octavian: 4
ribbot: 1
mira: 1
aurora: 1
everyone else: 0

ps I gave her back the lamp, since she was asking for new furniture earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a pic

Last edited:
HNI0082JPG.jpg

An "I <3 U" sign. You know who "u" are <3 I hope your bee stings are better!!! eat the soup it's got healing properties!!!

HNI_0080.JPG
Don't know if you can tell. But I tried to make the villager house map icon.
This was a rather difficult challenge for me.

Posie Power

Gloommm (aka Blizzard) likes to say "There's SNOWFLAKE like home!"

6r1GQl1.jpg

IfFftIq.jpg

Made a temporary Pokeball made of flowers in my Pokemon town.

I already had Pokeball flower arrangements in town but in combination with PWPs.

J6XdMTd.jpg

my flower pattern depicts my town's native fruit-- sideways pineapple!

FIBvR0F.jpg

CrrFoqp.jpg

i learned of the diabolical plot while i was gathering flowers...

Here's my apple made of only tulips:

IMG_1416.JPG

Sorry if the campsite is in the picture, but I had to look for sufficient space.

Last edited:

v1OtZ2a.jpg

Crying about all the boat trips it took to create this rainbow on my island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back