• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y8SvqsO.jpg

here it is :D

Fun! How do I get my screenshot from my 3ds?

Isn't miiverse down? (I also don't think I can take my SD card and transfer the pic, I don't have a MicroSD reader or anything)

You can also use 3DS Image Share and share it to a social media site like Facebook and Twitter. That's I used to do before I got a laptop.

Okay guys, I've updated the challenge post with an alternative for you folks with the baby towns / trees! :) Please do the original one if you're able to though.

Oh THANK YOU.

Is it alright if I use perfect fruit?

IMG_1408.JPG

"It's been one year, and I got everything done." - Andrea​

Last edited:
Sorry if I had to edit my submission, but my attachment broke for some odd reason. But this is my submission I planned all along.

OtAHhOM.jpg

I was a couple months late to the party :p

HNI0069.jpg

rip my first town that was in my 3DS when it was stolen out of our car, I will miss you Insmouth and Q version 1 but you live on in my heart.

6NyLv7M.jpg

First Animal Crossing game and first town! (Meadow is a spring town, so no autumn found here)​

d6GN6MJ.jpg

My fuzzy friend Pietro decided to join in on the picture :rolleyes:

The date on my tree says July 28th, 2015, but most people don't know my old town corrupted a few days before that. My old town was started May 29th, 2014. RIP Original Boston

I'll probably post all of my entries in the blog tree, in fear of my entries getting pushed away in this thread lol.

Last edited:
Here's my entry ^-^ This is actually my 2nd town on this cartridge (I didn't like my original towns layout) However my original town was created shortly after the release date (can't remember the exact date :/)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DariusBreen/status/928423960995282944?p=v

if that link don't work heres another (both lead to the same image)

pic.twitter.com/mO9Bm011yH

@Justin

You should totally sign my mitten collectible

TBTACNL5yearsevent1.jpg

"Happy birthday ACNL!"

(Please count my entry, Miiverse closed earlier today, and I have no other way of taking screenshots.)

HNI_0001.JPG

here's mine! this took me forever to upload, i spent a while trying to unscrew the back of my 3ds only to find that i didn't have a microsd card adapter. then when i took a picture of the screen, it said the file was too large :mad:

Last edited:
Oh how funny. I guess my residents agreed Kakariko needed a windmill asap.
HNI_0048_zps9o9rs34o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back