• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing since launch. :)

DOJm3PgVQAE4Cwb.jpg

HNI_0082.JPG
Cleo wanted to join, too. ^-^​

Last edited:
i recently restarted my town, does that mean i cant do it? :(

Same here. :(

I have a question. Could we use a screenshot from one of our older towns? This is impossible for me if we can't do that.

I hope it's okay that I have my game set back in March. I couldn't stand the dreary fall-dead colors.

HNI_0065.JPG

Edit: I can provide a thread as proof that I time traveled back and didn't use an old screenshot as needed. I don't want to be disqualified because I TT'd back :(

Last edited:
Fun! How do I get my screenshot from my 3ds?

Isn't miiverse down? (I also don't think I can take my SD card and transfer the pic, I don't have a MicroSD reader or anything)

Isn't miiverse down? (I also don't think I can take my SD card and transfer the pic, I don't have a MicroSD reader or anything)

You could always open the browser on the DS and upload it to tinypic or something. It'll be slow but it's an option.

This is so much fun! I only just joined the forums today, so I didn't know what to expect, but I love events/activities like this. I only got my 3DS and my copy of New Leaf last winter, so my town won't be terribly old compared to most. It'll be fun to see them all though!
HNI_0078.JPG

Same, I have a new 3ds so it's hella sorcerous getting to the SD card. I'm hoping a non-potato as possible cell phone picture will suffice?

y'know, Julian was right by my plaza, it would have been so cute if he made an appearance in my picture :(

IMG_4651.JPG

HNI_0018.JPG

Have had my game since June 9, 2013 :blush: Really can't believe it will be 5 years soon...
I'm looking forward to this event :)

Same, I have a new 3ds so it's hella sorcerous getting to the SD card. I'm hoping a non-potato as possible cell phone picture will suffice?

I have a new 3ds XL as well, what I did was take a screenshot, and then at the bottom right hand corner there should be an orange button and when you click on it, a box will pop up that says something like "open Nintendo 3ds image share?" Click yes or whatever that it says, and then it should take you to pick two options: upload your photo to Twitter (which is what I did) or Facebook.

They'll ask you to log in, and once you do that it'll take you to your Nintendo 3ds Camera where you can select the picture you chose, and it'll upload it to whichever account you chose :) after I uploaded mine I just went on safari and saved mine cause I'm on an iPad rn

Last edited:
I have a new 3ds XL as well, what I did was take a screenshot, and then at the bottom right hand corner there should be an orange button and when you click on it, a box will pop up that says something like "open Nintendo 3ds image share?" Click yes or whatever that it says, and then it should take you to pick two options: upload your photo to Twitter (which is what I did) or Facebook.

They'll ask you to log in, and once you do that it'll take you to your Nintendo 3ds Camera where you can select the picture you chose, and it'll upload it to whichever account you chose :) after I uploaded mine I just went on safari and saved mine cause I'm on an iPad rn

oh ok that seems pretty easy! thank you!

I started playing this year, but it's close to being a whole year already~

DOJpL0RVAAEQBgd.jpg

Pinky wanted to appear in the picture, too. :)

Okay guys, I've updated the challenge post with an alternative for you folks with the baby towns / trees! :) Please do the original one if you're able to though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back