• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that there is no raffle ticket item that's supposed to be in your inventory, since the staff never told anyone to look for the tickets in their inventory, just to make sure they got the bells and collectibles from the correct tier of challenges.

I just realized something, are the raffle ticets like the 12 days of Christmas raffle where they appear in your inventory? Cause if so I don't got em •▲• (or are they just something the mods keep note of?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized something, are the raffle ticets like the 12 days of Christmas raffle where they appear in your inventory? Cause if so I don't got em •▲• (or are they just something the mods keep note of?)

the raffles are probably text docs on jeremy's computer that will be ran through a randomizer or something

Last edited:
Hello! I checked my inventory log and it indicates that I only did six of the challenges, when in face I did all seven of them.
Who would I contact for someone to verify?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know what pages my posts are on, but I did have all seven photos that I took for proof if need be.

Hello! I checked my inventory log and it indicates that I only did six of the challenges, when in face I did all seven of them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know what pages my posts are on, but I did have all seven photos that I took for proof if need be.
I think you can just go to the Contact the Staff area of the forum to do that. Though... I think you should go through the thread and find your entries for the event before contacting them.

Last edited:
I think you can just go to the Contact the Staff area of the forum to do that. Though... I think you should go through the thread and find your entries for the event before contacting them.

Am I supposed to contact them through there?

"If you need help or have a concern about another user, you can use this board to contact the staff privately. Please only use this form if you cannot post publicly in Bell Tree HQ about your issue."

So I am unsure if I should wait for them to reply back on this thread or if I should leave a message there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"If you need help or have a concern about another user, you can use this board to contact the staff privately. Please only use this form if you cannot post publicly in Bell Tree HQ about your issue."

So I am unsure if I should wait for them to reply back on this thread or if I should leave a message there.

Mhm... I'm not entirely sure. I suppose you could wait. Never had this problem before. So I wouldn't really know. Though... Have you check through the thread for your entires?

- - - Post Merge - - -

just use the contact the staff board to let them know.

and as far as the posts go, if you want to direct link to all of them you can just click on the replies number in the threads listing, which should pop up a window of user reply stats. just find your name and click the number next to it to load up all your posts in the thread and no others via search results. then clicking any links just under the username of the poster will take you directly to the post you want to go to in the thread

Cross-posting the raffle winners posts and closing this thread. No need to split the discussion and this event is over now! Thanks for playing everyone.

NewLeaf5YearsBanner.png

It's been 48 hours since the prizes were distributed for folks to let us know of any corrections, so I think it's time to finally draw our raffle winners for the Photo Challenge! I know you have all been waiting plenty long enough.

First up, we have the Toy Hammer collectible
toyHammer.png
raffle with three winners. All 89 participants who completed at least six challenges were entered in this draw. Our winners are...
Stalfos
Meliara
katezilla
Next up is the の collectible
dnm5.png
raffle, otherwise commonly known as "that yellow moon rune collectible" by some TBT users, with another three winners. A slightly smaller group of 79 participants who completed all seven challenges were included in this raffle. Great job to all of you for your complete streak! Here are the winners...
VanessaMay18
Huseyin
hillaruhsaur
That pretty much concludes our Five Years of New Leaf mini-event! Thank you to everyone to participated in this and supported my silly impromptu idea for the birthday. And of course all of the staff members who helped out by hosting a photo challenge, creating graphics, or assisting with other behind the scenes work. (thanks Jer, I know the prize packs nearly killed you already)

All of the character collectibles will remain in the Shop only until the end of the month, so please don't forget to pick up any you want before then.

characterIsabelle.png
characterRuby.png
characterLobo.png
characterMint.png

rest in peace turnips :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back