• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
q3N1atY.jpg

a simple heart​

HNI_0043.JPG
an attempt of a heart
also soz for posting another heart i'm crampin ya style sally​

DOoHWiiU8AAvpcg.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its a Pokeball :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

To celebrate the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on Friday :D :D

Excited for the final challenge! This has been fun and I can't believe we already got through 6 of them already.

A6C999A6-3A9E-45DA-A9A3-7F1DE0D0FE31.jpg
i tried cutting down a tree for more room, axe broke and I can’t buy a new one since I left this last minute so you get a Basic heart as suggested by my boyfriend you’re welcome

Last-minute lollipop
B9Y462Z.jpg
MIHyX5k.jpg

(The first attachment wasn't working for some reason. Please don't disqualify me :()​

Last edited:
DOngeBgVoAAPpwo

My day 6 entry, I made a snowflake from blue pansies, given to me by my sweetie girlfriend RedTropicalFish

I couldn't think of anything on short notice so I just went for a Jack/jack-o'-lantern face since I had plenty of orange and black lillies.

oIk2cod.jpg

P_20171114_155415_HL.jpg
I meant for this to look like a fire pixel art (shown here)
c5d760d736967fba6f58ab9457e99b05--pixel-art-perler-beads.jpg
But I was waiting for flowers I bought... Then I realized I don't have WiFi at school.
So I rushed home, and threw a bunch of flowers on the top right corner. My bad if it looks sloppy. ( I also somehow got stung when I was chopping this one tree blocking my pixel art... -.-)​

View attachment 211597
I meant for this to look like a fire pixel art (shown here)
View attachment 211598
But I was waiting for flowers I bought... Then I realized I don't have WiFi at school.
So I rushed home, and threw a bunch of flowers on the top right corner. My bad if it looks sloppy. ( I also somehow got stung when I was chopping this one tree blocking my pixel art... -.-)​
Isn't that pixel from Super Mario World?

And here's to challenge #7!

We have encountered a small delay in your scheduled programming. Please wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back