• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOaAjedU8AEaQtv

apparently shrunk is a little wary of me. can't imagine why, all i'm doing is snacking on fruit.. at 11pm.. in front of an abandoned building. nope, nothing to see here shrunk, move along​

HNI_0071_zpsmtensfuu.jpg
Kids: Don't accept candy from strangers you meet at bus stops.

DOaL5bmVoAEd_-m.jpg

she was looking at the camera when i was gonna snap a pic but she walked off at the last second! :c candy was so yummy tho! ♡☆

Last edited:
ugh... you're actually gonna make me play this five year old fossil

- - - Post Merge - - -

rRG5D12.jpg

When bae wants to be all lovey-dovey, and you are more concerned about your leftover halloween candy​

HcN8lIx.jpg

*Reaches into the picnic basket*
"Want one, Oblivia? No? Well then, more for me!"

Btw, lovely town Oblivia. :blush:

HNI_0017.JPG
"Thanks for the candy, lady!"

I almost forgot about the candy for a moment and just walked around taking in the scenery. Lovely town!

I keep meaning to participate in these, but I'm a total loser... -_-

qWyxx22.jpg

Please stop giving me that weird look, I'm just trying to enjoy my candy that took too long time to find :(

23473181_1465803790182276_2261406620426998338_n.jpg

Sorry Eyedol, but I worked hard for this!​

9039F166-BAFC-4F48-A5CA-ECB4066344DC.jpg
I was so in awe I almost forgot to take a screenshot and panicked and the last second. Oniville is gorgeous:blush:

wuuXVPt.jpg

om nom nom

(shmeckle I missed the third challenge bc I was out doing fieldwork ; -; )​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back