• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
i almost missed taking the picture ...lol... is this a valid picture for the challenge?
luna1.JPG

btw...i love that town...how were you able to line up the neighbors houses like that?

Last edited:
Oblivia, I must say that your town is really lovely. I enjoyed walking around your landscaping, and it gave me some inspiration for my own. So I'm glad for this challenge.
I wasn't fast enough and got my photo right as I finished biting the candy, but you can still tell I was eating it so hopefully that counts. If not, I'll visit you again.

View attachment 211217

I will say, I had a scare with this one. Not from the challenge itself but as I was writing this post. I put the SD card in my laptop and was getting ready to get the image off of it when my laptop gave me the blue screen of death. I was so freaked out. O_O (Especially because earlier my laptop seemed to not want to turn on, so I'm so worried it's dying and I have no money for a new one.)
But thankfully my SD card was unharmed and my files were all still on it.

Yikes, glad everything's okay! The photo you took is fine, no need to revisit. :blush:

1vqWJ2I.jpg

what a lovely town Oblivia! i was expecting something gory
altho i did find a drawer full of spooky old memories (and Whitney sez youre a shopaholic...)
Thanks for the candy! (but Mayor Billy still aint giving no footrubs to strangers...)

Oh gosh, the "futrubz" thing was put there by a friend of mine from an old online community I used to moderate. Pretty outrageous story tied to that, let me tell ya.

23518930_986925411445862_4457594841157148337_n.jpg
lol I got both lovely laddies! (I also thought the time capsule was the candie lol so never mind the shovel)

I hope my photo counts. I accidentally took my photo before I actually started eating the candy. Coco came up behind me and startled me and I hit the buttons by mistake. :blush:

HNI_0033.JPG

Last edited:
AZVkbje.jpg

I just love little Tattle!

1IWleEu.jpg

CrEePy DoLl!!

ATPXE29.jpg

"No, it's my candy!"
HNI_0051.JPG

Such a pretty town!!!♥♥♥ I would stay there forever.

btw, unrelated to the challenge itself, but 2 things I'm wondering

1) for the raffles, is it technically possible for one person to win both items? or will it be set up so that if they win one, it voids their entry from the other (already guessing they can't win the same raffle twice as per usual, but....)

2) when this is over, can we get a listing of the number of people that claimed each reward "tier"? (x just completed 1 challenge, y just completed 2 challenges, z just completed 3 challenges, etc)

Last edited:
btw, unrelated to the challenge itself, but 2 things I'm wondering

1) for the raffles, is it technically possible for one person to win both items? or will it be set up so that if they win one, it voids their entry from the other (already guessing they can't win the same raffle twice as per usual, but....)

2) when this is over, can we get a listing of the number of people that claimed each reward "tier"? (x just completed 1 challenge, y just completed 2 challenges, z just completed 3 challenges, etc)

1) Haven't decided yet. Kinda lean towards letting them win both items if they manage to be that lucky. Certainly not the same item. Happy to hear anyone's thoughts on this.

2) Perhaps the 7 challenge winners. I can't really see bothering with every category.

DOZdbPYUMAAD7Bg.jpg
Very interesting challenge! Also you got quite the lovely town!

Also, for some reason I found the gnomes in the photo room deeply amusing
DOZdpAyUMAAS-R4.jpg

DAMN IT I ATE THE CANDY BEFORE THE SCREENSHOT
I’m gonna have to visit again, but at least I know where the candy is, haha.

Is there any way to enter for those who can?t connect to the internet?
Also I`m sad that I can?t visit Oblivia`s town :c

HEY!!!! Your mayor WAS standing next to me until I started eating that candy!!! Hmmmmm... wonder if it was poisoned and she wanted to make her escape before I got her face on camera...

DbZHSDIh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back