• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dancing with them c:

HNI_0033.JPG

Ricky.JPG
Found you, Ricky!​

Thank you, Staff, for this week of fun! I looked forward to these every day :blush:

u5llvqF.jpg

Here's my entry! I wish I could have done all the challenges but I couldn't do the second because I didn't have another town to visit. :(
I really liked doing these photo challenges! Just not the ones where we need to Wi-Fi with someone

7/7 challenges complete! Thank you for the dream address, ~Unicorn~!

DOpI7YuVAAAFSIR.jpg

This was a fun series of challenges. I hope that there are more screenshot challenges again someday in the future. :)

Aly7d01.jpg

"Holy crap, Morty, run! Run for your life, Morty, Run!!
I'v- I've never seen that thing before in my life, Morty, I don't know what the hell it is! We gotta get outta here!"

Also, thank you for this event/challenge. It was nice to be able to participate in them.
Puzzles and riddles I can't do, so this was a relief for me. I'd totally love more photo challenges in the future even though half the time I put the sd card in my laptop it gives me the BSOD.

I'm so glad I was able to get all 7 done.

Going along with what some other people have said, it's quite a relief to have been able to do all 7 challenges. It was fun, of course, but I wasn't sure I would be able to complete all of them. Thanks for hosting this so soon after the WE2, staff! You guys must be super exhausted. Now what are we doing for Christmas? :blush:

bJRhSO0.jpg

"Maybe if I'd just take one nibbily dibbily bite out of the Pizza, he wouldn't notice a thing!"

After travelling all around the world I've finally found you!
HNI_0031.JPG

Thanks a lot! It was really fun ;)

FzCHKvl.jpg

Made it to #7! Thanks for hosting this event! It got me motivated to playing again and I?m reminded how much I love the game. You should definitely do this more often

Ricky, over here!

Oh Ricky you're so fine. How I wish you still were mine!

nu8tFjB.jpg

It's been a while since I've really participated in an event, but thanks for making something that was fun yet easy enough for me to do :)
Y1QJp6S.jpg

received_862242507282964.jpeg
Yay!! Finally found Ric-- ASDFGHFSNSNNFJC seriously!? Someone is out there against me...

received_862242503949631.jpg
OKAY, here we go. Ricky obviously knew people were searching for him which is probably why he's protecting himself with pitfalls LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back