[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
pielXbP.jpg

I think this challenge is an excuse so Oblivia can get lots of visitors to her dream town, but I'm not complaining. :rolleyes:

P_20171111_161556_HL_1.jpg
Sorry if you can barely see the candy. I just didn't want to go through this a third time -.-

I don't have a dream address yet. So basically I have to make one, and then once I do that there will be a candy hidden for me in my dream?

I like this dream challenge, very clever.

DOZD5t1U8AIyA0U.jpg

Had to snap the screenshot quick, Eyedol was about to walk off the screen when I started eating the candy. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have a dream address yet. So basically I have to make one, and then once I do that there will be a candy hidden for me in my dream?

You don't need an address of your own. Visit the one in Oblivia's post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless I'm mistaken and you can't visit other dreams unless you have your own dream address. But the key thing is that you're not visiting your own dream town, you're visiting Oblivia's.

I like this dream challenge, very clever.

View attachment 211207

Had to snap the screenshot quick, Eyedol was about to walk off the screen when I started eating the candy. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

You don't need an address of your own. Visit the one in Oblivia's post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless I'm mistaken and you can't visit other dreams unless you have your own dream address. But the key thing is that you're not visiting your own dream town, you're visiting Oblivia's.

Ohh, thank you! I got worried that I wasn't able to do the post. I have to read better lol

funniejojoek.jpg
wait, that's not right...

Challenge #4 Entry
Challenge4.jpg
alright, there we go​

oh god my character just looks weird without the mask on, staring at eyedol like that

Last edited:
VMORveC.jpg

Photo Challenge #4: Finding the candy was the easy part. But... Finding Eyedol was the difficult part for me. I was going around the town trying to find her.​

gTkEY43.jpg

"Your ominous quest in the Woods have been deemed a failure, useless, and void mission. As a random guy in PJ's unintentionally ate all the candy that you needed. And for such an idiotic mishap, you are banished in the woods for all eternity, and no one will remember you. You had it coming you excuse for a spooky diehard!"

Oblivia's candy tastes strangely like sand
W7OJrtE.jpg

I put the Pikachu shirt on just for you hahahah

Haven't found the candy yet, just the time-capsule OTL...

Edit: Ah got it, finally..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back