• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entry for #3
tFunptc.jpg

E9B362D4-E286-4AE9-9431-FAA10BF76310.jpg
This is as good as it gets, everyone in my town seemed to be purposefully avoiding any of my pwps and Diana definitely didn’t seem to appreciate being pushed towards the town fountain:rolleyes:

Marshal just couldn't resist what I looked like in Cut-out form​
P_20171111_155656_HL.jpg
Literally had to push Marshal to the cutout last minute lol

Challenge #4

Are you feeling sleepy and in need of some colorful lucid dreams, and wishing you could have a sweet, scrumptious piece of candy to ward off any nightmares? Well, this is the challenge for you! Mayor Eyedol is waiting to greet you in my very first Animal Crossing town: Oniville. For this challenge, head to your Dream Suite and input the Dream Address below. Once you're deep in the throes of REM, you'll need to find the candy hidden next to the public place of rest, locate mayor Eyedol, and take a screenshot while eating your treat.

Dream Address: 4E00-00A7-4AB4

Example
tLATHwz.jpg

Enter your Dream Suite and dream of Oniville. Grab the candy that's left for you somewhere in the Northern half of the town, find mayor Eyedol (shown above) and take a screenshot while eating the candy with Eyedol somewhere in your photo. The screenshot can be taken anytime during the eating animation.

Example 2
A0hrfYK.jpg

An alternative for users whose town is still in its infancy: go to the location where the Dream Suite would be, and take a screenshot in front of the building while eating a piece of fruit. Please note that the building must be boarded up in order for this type of entry to be accepted.​

Make sure you find Eyedol to ensure your entry is accepted, as I do have a second character roaming around the town!

As with the last challenges, post your screenshot here in this thread before tomorrow (November 12th) at 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT/11:00am AEST (November 13th for Aussies) to earn your credit!

Pictured here is my town's standout Public Works Project, the Fire Pit. It is multipurpose; we use it for town meetings, to summon Jack, to warm ourselves during the cold Winter, and as a nice spot to sit and roast marshmallows during the Summer. Pictured are my main town's mayor Angela and my magic/circus town's mayor, Trixie.

HNI_0097.JPG

Sorry for the late post, I couldn't find my imgur password and had to decide to use the site uploader.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone who entered #3 (or planned to)! I had fun looking through everyone's PWPs and layout designs. I swear it wasn't my intention to make villagers angry with you lol, loving those too though.

Have fun exploring Oblivia's town! Hope you don't mind Oblivia but I'm going to visit your dream town too :p

Thanks everyone who entered #3 (or planned to)! I had fun looking through everyone's PWPs and layout designs. I swear it wasn't my intention to make villagers angry with you lol, loving those too though.

Have fun exploring Oblivia's town! Hope you don't mind Oblivia but I'm going to visit your dream town too :p

Come on over, bae. ;)

FLUBBERNUGGETS! I HAD EVERYTHING SET UP AND I DIDNT TAKE A PIC IN TIME WHILE MARIE WAS EATING THE CANDY. UGH

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then I misclicked the wrong button... Reseting my game now...

Screwed up again....
NOT THIS TIME THOUGH! I WILL PREVAIL!

5aRM0b7.jpg

I thought my days of stressing over candy were over :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back