HNI_0043.JPG
an attempt of a heart
also soz for posting another heart i'm crampin ya style sally​

DOoHWiiU8AAvpcg.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its a Pokeball :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

To celebrate the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on Friday :D :D

Excited for the final challenge! This has been fun and I can't believe we already got through 6 of them already.

A6C999A6-3A9E-45DA-A9A3-7F1DE0D0FE31.jpg
i tried cutting down a tree for more room, axe broke and I can’t buy a new one since I left this last minute so you get a Basic heart as suggested by my boyfriend you’re welcome

Last-minute lollipop
B9Y462Z.jpg
MIHyX5k.jpg

(The first attachment wasn't working for some reason. Please don't disqualify me :()​

Last edited:
I couldn't think of anything on short notice so I just went for a Jack/jack-o'-lantern face since I had plenty of orange and black lillies.

oIk2cod.jpg

P_20171114_155415_HL.jpg
I meant for this to look like a fire pixel art (shown here)
c5d760d736967fba6f58ab9457e99b05--pixel-art-perler-beads.jpg
But I was waiting for flowers I bought... Then I realized I don't have WiFi at school.
So I rushed home, and threw a bunch of flowers on the top right corner. My bad if it looks sloppy. ( I also somehow got stung when I was chopping this one tree blocking my pixel art... -.-)​

View attachment 211597
I meant for this to look like a fire pixel art (shown here)
View attachment 211598
But I was waiting for flowers I bought... Then I realized I don't have WiFi at school.
So I rushed home, and threw a bunch of flowers on the top right corner. My bad if it looks sloppy. ( I also somehow got stung when I was chopping this one tree blocking my pixel art... -.-)​
Isn't that pixel from Super Mario World?

And here's to challenge #7!

We have encountered a small delay in your scheduled programming. Please wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back