• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loaded up my town with the dream suite because I really wanted to see Oblivia's town. It's beautiful! :)

Found the candy! This was fun, and I love your town, which I revisit another time in my dreams~
Hope you can see it well,
this one.jpg

Was a little slow on the screencap and got it just as she completely devoured the candy! Hope it counts!

23517514_10155281837939200_5076149834506942926_n.jpg

Last edited:
UGH! I have two pictures where you can see me in the eating position, but the candy is gone because my dumb camera is too slow. Can I still post it and it will count? I don't want to post it to find out that it doesn't count, I've already visited this address three times

found it!
HNI_0031.JPG

i hope this counts, i took it a little early

Last edited:
I decided to go back to the dream suite so I could look around Oblivia's town some more... And now I'm sitting here feeling ashamed because mine is so ugly in comparison TT^TT aasdfgh Oniville is just so beautiful!! plz nerf

UGH! I have two pictures where you can see me in the eating position, but the candy is gone because my dumb camera is too slow. Can I still post it and it will count? I don't want to post it to find out that it doesn't count, I've already visited this address three times

I'm fine so long as it's taken anytime during the eating animation. You could take it as late as the drool-wiping sequence and it'd still count. :)

I'm having so much fun with these challenges! I enjoyed visiting your town! I was a little slow on the picture and almost missed the candy being in the picture, but I think you can still see enough of it.
HNI_0089.JPG

HNI_0099.JPG

been a while since I've actively wanted to explore an entire dream town though I wish the beach had something going for it too...

wonderful town oblivia

also, are those halloween/horror-esque rooms year-round or just due to being an october dream address?

and did the arcade room have anything to do with the fair, even if you couldn't enter? (example idea perhaps? idr if there was any)

Last edited:
I decided to go back to the dream suite so I could look around Oblivia's town some more... And now I'm sitting here feeling ashamed because mine is so ugly in comparison TT^TT aasdfgh Oniville is just so beautiful!! plz nerf

No, don't feel ashamed! This town looked horrible for the longest time and I was never happy with it in terms of aesthetics (I'm still not totally satisfied to be honest) until I decided to set aside a few months where I played every day and completely revamped everything. Now it's kinda sad because there's not much left to do. -_-

whatever. i hope this counts.

It does, no worries.

Oblivia, I must say that your town is really lovely. I enjoyed walking around your landscaping, and it gave me some inspiration for my own. So I'm glad for this challenge.
I wasn't fast enough and got my photo right as I finished biting the candy, but you can still tell I was eating it so hopefully that counts. If not, I'll visit you again.

HNI_0080.JPG

I will say, I had a scare with this one. Not from the challenge itself but as I was writing this post. I put the SD card in my laptop and was getting ready to get the image off of it when my laptop gave me the blue screen of death. I was so freaked out. O_O (Especially because earlier my laptop seemed to not want to turn on, so I'm so worried it's dying and I have no money for a new one.)
But thankfully my SD card was unharmed and my files were all still on it.

oh, sorry :/ I didn't see your response until after I posted this picture and I just woke up like 20 minutes ago so this thing kinda stressed me out. ignore my saltiness in my post please :p

View attachment 211213

been a while since I've actively wanted to explore an entire dream town though I wish the beach had something going for it too...

wonderful town oblivia

also, are those halloween/horror-esque rooms year-round or just due to being an october dream address?

and did the arcade room have anything to do with the fair, even if you couldn't enter? (example idea perhaps? idr if there was any)

Haha, thank you! Hey, I'll plant some trees down there eventually...

And no, all the rooms were done just after the update last year (barring my mayor's main room and upstairs which have had the same stuff in them forever). I really like the Creepy Series mixed with the Rococo Series so I consider that one my mayor's "bedroom". The second character's rooms were more or less just thrown together with stuff I thought matched relatively well.

1vqWJ2I.jpg

what a lovely town Oblivia! i was expecting something gory
altho i did find a drawer full of spooky old memories (and Whitney sez youre a shopaholic...)
Thanks for the candy! (but Mayor Billy still aint giving no footrubs to strangers...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back