• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing Ankha is not home or she probably would have stormed off in a huff over my insulting impression of her...
HNI_0085_zpsqvqgx265.jpg

hgRxb7C.jpg

Flowerception
I tried to make a flower pattern but I think it's hard to tell lol ;;

it's a pokeball... sort of
wish i had more room to make it an 8x8 instead
DOjyinSUIAErREs.jpg

Last edited:
9rix54.png

mass landscaping = shortage of hybrids to do this challenge, so hopefully a basic little heart is okay ❤️

PdC9IxX.jpg

Here's mine! I was going to make a square or circle pattern, but didn't have enough orange pansies for it. I hate that tree in front

Sixth Entry.jpg

Star Power!

I had to use my second town so I'd have enough room. Also the bottom corners got a bit cut off.

This is a really big, and I mean REALLY BIG flower pattern. So i'm gonna put it in a spoiler.

tp2AxhF.jpg
V6Fh1OG.jpg
NZlFQa1.jpg
V75QFnw.jpg
IjEcrOb.jpg
Ekk1riT.jpg
jQE5fUO.jpg
x3krj6P.jpg
pFveJNR.jpg
3bWyLJt.jpg
pVJEWkP.jpg
pSU5D3S.jpg
XvBiaAG.jpg
4K4NRIM.jpg
VB8OteN.jpg
DNETW45.jpg
YSqGv6f.jpg
E9jyvfy.jpg

If you can assemble all the pictures from top to bottom, you can get the Boy Villager from Animal Crossing: New Leaf/Mario Kart 8/ I'm sorry if its too big, I tried the best I could. I hope this will be accepted.

#6! i made ruby holding a pear!

Attachments

• HNI_0066.JPG
    HNI_0066.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 115
  • HNI_0067.JPG
    HNI_0067.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 112
l623Bcp.jpg
A blue and white heart to match my blue and white mayor

HNI_0062_JPG.JPG

I decided to make a sugar skull for Challenge #6.💀 Lots of tree chopping and digging up bushes were involved in the making of this, so I wasn't able to save it, but I kinda like how it turned out!

Attachments

• HNI_0063_JPG.JPG
    HNI_0063_JPG.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 106
HNI_0099 (2).JPG

This was the hardest one, imo! Here it is, a dwarf red star! (Does it look like a star to anyone?) My town name, Elenrast, means "star shores" in Elvish. Too bad this flower design is in my other town, though, of Novaria, where there was some room and flowers for this, LOL! Good challenge! They have all been lots of fun!

Mushroom season, indeed! They're even popping up on my beach!
HNI_0002.JPG

This was a good challenge. I have so little space left that's not already covered with paths or trees, or something that would be hard to work around. I'm not even sure how obvious it is that this is supposed to be a mushroom, but I tried! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back