[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dang! This challenge is perfect for me! My main town is covered in just hybrids! Gimme like, an hour or somethin and I'll start making the thing

Do you need to have the whole location filled with flowers or just the flowers needed for the shape?

Aww man. My town is full. Can I use my other towns for this?

Go ahead!

My entire town is covered in paths. This is gonna be fun...

This is why the beach is also an option! ;) Or, y'know, you could do what I did: destroy everything, spend an hour planting, only to then turn off the power once finished and face Resetti's wrath. ;)

Do you need to have the whole location filled with flowers or just the flowers needed for the shape?

It doesn't need to be completely filled, but I personally found doing mine that it needed at least a border on it to really define the shape properly and show what it's actually meant to be.

DOjVB2xUEAE86j_.jpg DOjVK7lUMAAlpLi.jpg

I decided to go with something simple and spelled out Hi!
( I hope this counts...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

DOjVB2xUEAE86j_.jpg DOjVK7lUMAAlpLi.jpg

I decided to go with something simple and spelled out Hi!
( I hope this counts...)

pokeyball

uJIkdYe.jpg

I didn't have much space to do this haha T.T' even my beaches are full of flowers..

S7AZ4Xl.jpg

AeR9beJ.jpg

fang really wanted to be in the picture

here's an uncreative impromptu square pattern

HNI_0050.JPG

Took my picture and am ready to go, just waiting for confirmation on whether I can enter it :confused:

If I have to make something brand new, I'm gonna have to drag a bunch of flowers over to my cycling town cuz I got no free space lol

Last edited:
FyBEqDP.jpg

hearts will probably be a popular shape, but here's my entry using the main flower color scheme in my town (black, orange, and white)!

Last edited:
hearts will probably be a popular shape, but here's my entry using the main flower color scheme in my town (black, orange, and white)!

ooh, i did a heart too, but yours is much prettier than mine! :D love the jacob's ladders in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back