Status
Not open for further replies.
xZj2924.jpg

heres mine

pODLaoW.jpg

"Hanging with my sheep in the big cit... Er, I mean. Our tiny corner of Japan."

Last edited:

wFfN2GH.jpg

It was very hard to chose one favorite PWP so I included my two favorites. These both took the longest to get requested, the wooden bridge took me 3 years since I didn?t know villagers don?t request bridges if you already have 3 built in the town

Cf1CPq2.jpg

Fang's got some fishing to do for the upcoming tourney but it doesn't look like the bus will be arriving any time soon. Poor buddy :'(

View attachment 211153

The log bench is honestly so under rated.
I have a couple in my town and my villagers love them as well!

The log bench is my absolute fav!!! Soooo cute!!! Luv it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, you guys know us so well <3

I?m tempted to say it to Isabelle JUST to see how much it?s worth!!!!! My last cycle town brought 13 mil and it was active about 10 months. I cannot even imagine what my main (which I would never destroy would bring!!!!!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

qN7jGcS.jpg

yaaay with my best lad who happens to live near my favorite PWP
the weather is ugly in my town today though so I couldn't make it aesthetic

edit: I forgot I wanted to tell the story of this spot lol the trellis is exactly where Marshal's house used to be! Since he was like 100% unoriginal when he moved out I did a short giveaway for him on here - he went to the user formerly known as 3DewDrops, who left me a bunch of blue roses as thanks, so I planted them around the trellis. : D

Awe. Marshal for my Mel!!!! Zane, that?s a super cute story!!! I tried to push my Bam into a pwp area but he kept just getting pissed at me. Was afraid he?d ask for a divorce so I guess I?ll try and get my son, Filbert to help me out.

IMG_1410.JPG

Here is a picture of Andrea and Aurora at the lighthouse at the corner of the town.​

My Challenge 3 Entry is one of my favourite PWP groupings, Fairytale Bench and Clock, the Windmill, and one of my fave town planning ideas - a streetlight in a stand of bamboo - it?s especially pretty at night.
Here is Mayor Pen, an Evening visitor from MoonSong and Julian enjoying the scenery

166mie.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pushed Vesta here from the opposite side of town and now she hates me

yR8E231.jpg
Thanks for the best laugh of my day!
♥ ♥ ♥

Oh, thank goodness we can do villagers this time, I feel really bad bothering random people if they work or are like 9 hours behind me lol. But yeah gonna shove some villager to it ;D

I'd love to get a photo of me and my two besties, Gaston and Savannah, by the fountains, but they live all the way across town. :/ Gonna have to put some more thought into this one.

DOWE9-ZUQAAAbgn.jpg

sooo i pushed pompom all the way across town just to get this shot. she was, uh, not happy with me!

in every town i've ever made since getting AC:NL, i've always put the fountain right out in front of the town hall~ i don't know why, i just think it looks so professional~

Last edited:
I haven't unlocked many public works projects yet or build many, but from the ones I have, this bench is my favourite :)

23471936_1948258835498400_5360853620353419475_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back