• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's katezilla and I! sorry for the late post lmao my internet is super slow

IMG_4653.JPG

Last edited:
Question for Thunder ... sorry if I missed the answer ... is it ok to bring in a Mayor from one of my other towns to do the photo op? ;)
Mayor BlueHour obligingly visited Mayor Penelope and sunk into a pitfall with her ... heh heh

doing it by yourself is kind of against the spirit of the challenge, don't ya think?

however, i can't really verify whether both mayors involved in the screenshot are actually separate people, so i'm trusting y'all to do this challenge with a buddy.

Thunder, can I re-do my entry?

of course (since the one you posted earlier wouldn't have counted, anyway)

How would the two of us be able to dig the holes and sit on the bench if the hole is there?

I'm kind of bummed because I did my screenshot just like Justin's was and it's not good enough...

Just move towards the sides of the bench and you'll sit on it

doing it by yourself is kind of against the spirit of the challenge, don't ya think?

however, i can't really verify whether both mayors involved in the screenshot are actually separate people, so i'm trusting y'all to do this challenge with a buddy.

of course (since the one you posted earlier wouldn't have counted, anyway)
Okie Dokie ... no worries ... I will round up a buddy that is not one of my mayors
TY :p

Tsa4tNu.jpg

Me and Vanessamay practicing drowning if Tangy doesn't get nominated for collectible

you could say that we fell for each other
l0GW3mw.jpg

eX8GsxT.jpg

w/ my brother who never participates in these things but who fortunately humors me while I do

D86682_B6_70_B2_4_E80_955_B_49_DA1068099_B.jpg

Here?s Paperboy012305 and myself (Aka Makoto/Sailor Jupiter) it was actually kinda fun! ^_^

rppnIcU.jpg

"The one and only Paperboy012305, and Holla didn't know that the sand in the sandbox is quicksand. Yeah, the mayor had no shipments in real sand when the sandbox was being made, so the mayor used an alternative, and dangerous kind."

- - - Post Merge - - -

you could say that we fell for each other
l0GW3mw.jpg
#Deservesastafffavorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back